General Chat

Krazy Karl

I have a better idea.

*sits down by Meracula and quietly talks to her* *points her in the direction of muse land* *watches as she walks away*

Take care! I hope you find the perfect owner.

Bye Meracula!

OK...kicking only makes it work for a short time.....

I've just been on a drive to Tesco's to get a few supplies - Bailey's, Strongbow Sirrus, Bailey's Truffle Chocolate and some Mango Juice. Last day in Lincoln tomorrow, it was going to be today but my mates gone out for someone's 21st, meaning that we've hardly seen each other today. Because of that he's rang up his parents and arranged to go home on Thursday instead, just so we can have a day out tomorrow!

Also bought a movie that I've had to put up with on VHS all my life and has only just been released on DVD - Harry and the Hendersons! ;p (although my VHS version is called Bigfoot....)

Also got my mate Sin City and left it on his bed for when he comes home.

Hey guys. I am considering to buy a DVD-recorder to cap H&A with (hoping for better quality), and I was wondering.. how do you get the video from the recorder to the computer? Is it possible to connect the recorder's hard drive to the network in some way? Slap me if I am dense.

I think it all depends on the recorder - you'd be looking at one of the more expensive models rather than the basic ones which record straight to DVD - when I was looking I didn't find one that I was able to connect to my computer.

However I found getting a Hard Drive Recorder to be better for me - I'm now able to record H&A, transfer it via USB to my laptop, edit out adverts and other bits, then burn it onto a DVD that way (when I get the time to!)

Oh completely changing topic - has anyone ever tried Kalms Tablets? Do they work?