Goodbye, Summer Bay (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

12 hours ago, JosieTash said:

ADORE this !!!!!! Sooooooo deliciously sarcastic and funny !!!!! Was chuckling/laughing constantly whilst reading !!!

A request if I may ....... how about adding the likes of Hunter and Phoebe to this fic's six foot under list ????

Thanks, JT, and...keep reading.

23 minutes ago, cadyctslover said:

Haha this is brilliant! But it speaks volume that this Fan Fiction is so accurate :blink:.

Well, I guess the best comedy is reality upped just a notch...

Hope to have Chapter 2 up in an hour or so, just so I'm not bumping this thread for no reason.

• Like 1

Love this, Red! Just brilliant! :lol: Thanks again for brightening up my evening!

I love that the "Extremely Dangerous T*sser” was too busy pondering what a big sacrifice he had made and how much of a pat on the back he should be getting for breaking Josh out of prison ("so he’d be free to never have a job, a home, a bank account or a television set again") to realise that he was about to be chopped to bits by a combine harvester! Haha! Not a fun way to go! Definitely, definitely not! :wink: At least Brax and Josh were going to scoop up whatever they could find and give him a proper send off!

Poor Brax and his plans for a simple farm life of horse-breeding! :lol: Well and truly scuppered! 

Loved this: “Look, I’ve spent all my life getting away with things like this! I have made enemies of some very dangerous people and it’s not like anyone’s ever died!”He paused.“You know, except Charlie and Casey.”

Please tell me there's still another chapter?

Love it :)

Brax as a bubblegum smuggler made me giggle :lol: Ricky not remembering she married Nate, Brax having explosives in the case of an emergency, Harpo killing Brax's half-brother's half brother's and his brother and the second love of his life, Brax not thinking of anything good to say except Ding Dong :lol:

Whoa! Are you trying to give us nightmares, RR1?? Haha. :P 

Awesome chapter. 

Harpo with the chainsaw reminds me of the chain saw massare horror movie I had seen bits and pieces of it a few years ago. Not a fan of horror movies at all, lol.

I giggled when Brax said he is a bubblegum smuggler :lol:

I wonder what will happen to little Casey...?

Update soon please xx

YES !!! Yes !!!! BEYOND yes !!!!!! about Andy !!!! Deserves EVERYTHING he got !!!!!

A little surprised that you off'd Ricky .... the bits about her marriage to Nate and everything to do with often forgetting baby Casey were funny !!!

LOVED ["shock"] the farmgirl in a bikini bit, and the refernces to Charlie and [teen] Casey !!!

ADORE this !!!!!! Sooooooooooooooooo sarcy and funny !!!!         

Edited by JosieTash

18 hours ago, Ludub said:

Please tell me there's still another chapter?

16 hours ago, Kristen said:

Update again soon :)

16 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Love it :)

13 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

I wonder what will happen to little Casey...?

5 hours ago, JosieTash said:

ADORE this !!!!!! Sooooooooooooooooo sarcy and funny !!!!       

Thank you, all of you, for the comments, prompt as always.And you don't even seem to mind if I've dismembered your favourite characters...

Yes, there's still going to be a third chapter, and hopefully some of your questions will be answered then.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

you don't even seem to mind if I've dismembered your favourite characters...

Not at all as it turns out! Mind you, I did torture my favourite characters to death in thoroughly horrific ways so I don't really know what that says about me, lol! Loved this! :P

• Like 3