Goodbye, Summer Bay (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Ludub

Oh my god! Thank you so much Red! I haven't laughed so much in a while! This is absolutely brilliant! :lol: I see what you meant about a certain synchronicity at the start of our stories...  

Loved this: "Andy thought hard.“Murder.Manslaughter.Manslaughter.”He checked on his fingers before adding, “Manslaughter.”  and this: "Andy is my half-brother’s half-brother’s half-brother.You can’t get more family than that".

Also loved the bit about Evie and Tank, and how meant for each other she and Josh obviously were. Josh's resolution to only have 'intimate contact' with his brother and farm animals was quite touching :P

My sides actually hurt from laughing so I'm definitely looking forward to the next installment. Love it!

Great start! Love it :lol:

Love that Brax forgot who Denny was, and how he classified Josh and Andy murdering Jake and Charlotte as 'okay' :lol: Brax can still have more children too! :D 

Loved this- “Hey,”Brax interrupted firmly,“Andy is my half-brother’s half-brother’s half-brother.You can’t get more family than that.If your brother turned up, I’d say to him ‘You may have tried to kill me, a lot, but you’re family.Of course you can stay.’”

“Her brother killed my dad!”Josh protested.

“You killed Hunter’s mum,”Ricky fired back.

Josh considered that for a moment.“Yeah, fair enough.”

Looking forward to more :P

he’s my half-brother’s half-brother’s half…No, wait, sorry, he’s my half-brother’s half-brother’s half-brother’s half-brother.He’s just my half-brother’s half-brother.  I'm not going to lie my brain has just gone into meltdown mode :lol:

Also like the part about Denny and Brax forgetting all about her Oh and Ricky saying Casey's around somewhere

Very funny

17 hours ago, Ludub said:

Oh my god! Thank you so much Red! I haven't laughed so much in a while! This is absolutely brilliant! :lol: 

My sides actually hurt from laughing so I'm definitely looking forward to the next installment. Love it!

17 hours ago, KittCatt said:

Great start! Love it :lol:

16 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great start 

14 hours ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Great start, Red Ranger 1 :) 

14 hours ago, pembie said:

Very funny

Thank you, all of you.I wasn't in a very jovial mood when I posted this (still aren't particularly...) but I remembered thinking it was funny when I wrote it and reading that you all liked it has cheered me up somewhat.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Thank you, all of you.I wasn't in a very jovial mood when I posted this (still aren't particularly...) but I remembered thinking it was funny when I wrote it and reading that you all liked it has cheered me up somewhat.

Sorry to hear that Red :( To be honest, I was feeling pretty down in the dumps too yesterday but this did cheer me up quite a bit. So just wanted to say thanks again :) Proper laugh out loud funny! Well done!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ludub said:

Sorry to hear that Red :( To be honest, I was feeling pretty down in the dumps too yesterday but this did cheer me up quite a bit. So just wanted to say thanks again :) Proper laugh out loud funny! Well done!

3 hours ago, pembie said:

I too was feeling down in the dumps so yes it did make me laugh so thanks for that....

Gosh, we sound like a support group! Well, I guess we've all cheered each other up so job done.

1 hour ago, atrus said:

Harpo. :D Excellent stuff.

Yes, I think I had your musings on how all dodgy characters, especially Braxton nemeses, should have silly names ending in -o ringing in my head when I came up with that.

• Like 2