A Target For Love (by InfantryAlex) - comments

Great chapter

I hope Peter doesn't destroy Holly's family.

oh it's good Zac remembered what happened and Tank confessed.

I look forward to more.

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

Ooh, I'm glad they know who's behind it now but I wonder what they can do about it. Maybe tell Kat? They only have Tank's word for it though, and no other proof, so it might be difficult for her to help. It might help Zac move on too. Now that he knows who his kidnapper was, he should feel like he has a little more control in a way. 

Looking forward to the next update :P

• Like 1

Great chapter

Glad Zac told Emerson who kidnapped him and that Peter ordered Tank to do it. 

I look forward to more

Edited by Kristen

Great chapter! Glad that Zac did the sensible thing and reported Peter to his superiors. Like he said though, he still has his contacts so i wonder if he'll be able to hurt them from a distance. Feel sorry for Amanda. She's been dragged the whole way back here for Peter's job and now she'll find out that he's still obsessed with Leah and that he'll be going to prison. Just as well for her to be rid of him, but still not easy to deal with if she's actually in love with him (However misguided that might be). Looking forward to the next chapter.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Great chapter! Glad that Zac did the sensible thing and reported Peter to his superiors. Like he said though, he still has his contacts so i wonder if he'll be able to hurt them from a distance. Feel sorry for Amanda. She's been dragged the whole way back here for Peter's job and now she'll find out that he's still obsessed with Leah and that he'll be going to prison. Just as well for her to be rid of him, but still not easy to deal with if she's actually in love with him (However misguided that might be). Looking forward to the next chapter.

:wub:

Zac did the right thing being sensible, I was going to have him rampage at Peter - but then Peter would definitely lock him up and throw away the key.

Amanda will be heavily played in the next chapter, and a touching sequence of events for Zac and Leah. :wub:

Update again tomorrow, I think. :lol:

Edited by ZacxLeah
Errors

Great chapter 

glad Peter was arrested and Amanda found out everything.

I'm glad Holly apologised to Zac.

I hope the romantic holiday works out for Zac and Leah.

I look forward to more.