A Target For Love (by InfantryAlex) - comments

54 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

yay Leah is pregnant.

Glad Peter was denied.

I look forward to more

Update again soon :)

Thought I should have something like that happen in story, since Leah probably won't in the show and I would love for Zac and Leah to have a baby! 

Thank you so much for reading :wub:

1 hour ago, Ludub said:

Yay!!!! Leah is pregnant! I hoped she might be, given your teaser on the last chapter. Fingers crossed it goes well! I wonder how VJ will react when he finds out. I think he'd be pleased, if very shocked.

Glad Peter didn't get bail. 

Great chapter! x

I thought you'd be happy that she got pregnant! :wub: It was my plan since the kidnapping! 

How will Hunter take it? :ph34r:

Next chapters Zac returning to school. Then the final three chapters will be based on ending the story.

Thank you so much for reading! :wub: 

• Like 1

Just now, Ludub said:

Funny, I didn't even think of that! That will be interesting. Hope he doesn't burn the house down again! Lol!

Seems I've exceeded my likes!

Exactly, I am not sure how I am going to have him take it. But he's going to wonder what's going on next chapter. :lol:

• Like 1

Great chapter

Not sure they should wait to tell people especially their kids.

Its sad you're ending this soon but I've enjoyed reading it.

I look forward to more 

Edited by Kristen

Loved their reactions to the news. I'd love it if Leah go finally got to be happy. (Wouldn't that be amazing? A happily married couple in Summer Bay) Hope all goes well for them. 

I don't know how many times I've said it now, but they're really cute together! x

Hope Hunter doesn't freak out when he finds out about the baby. I'm hoping he'll see it as a second chance to have a solid family. With the baby he's properly part of this family. It kind of bonds him to Leah and VJ in a way that's even stronger. A real connection. It would be nice if he could see it that way.

Sad that the story is drawing to a close but I've really enjoyed reading :D

This story is amazing! I literally read this 3 hours straight.

I really did like the whole Peter/Amanda part in the story, apart from when he kidnapped Zac, not cool man. 

I love that they now got a happy ending and hope that Hunter doesn't freak out about the baby, and feel that he can be part of the family. 

I can't believe it's nearly finished!

7 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

Not sure they should wait to tell people especially their kids.

Its sad you're ending this soon but I've enjoyed reading it.

I look forward to more 

I am sad that its ending too! :( 

Thank you for your super amazing support! 

5 hours ago, Ludub said:

Loved their reactions to the news. I'd love it if Leah go finally got to be happy. (Wouldn't that be amazing? A happily married couple in Summer Bay) Hope all goes well for them. 

I don't know how many times I've said it now, but they're really cute together! x

Hope Hunter doesn't freak out when he finds out about the baby. I'm hoping he'll see it as a second chance to have a solid family. With the baby he's properly part of this family. It kind of bonds him to Leah and VJ in a way that's even stronger. A real connection. It would be nice if he could see it that way.

Sad that the story is drawing to a close but I've really enjoyed reading :D

That's how I hope Hunter takes it, well he's confronted at the news first. But we'll see if he comes around. 

I want Leah/Zac to remain happy. After everything they went through. They deserve some happiness. 

I have sadness that it is ending, but I have no clue on where to take it if Peter is in jail?? 

1 hour ago, JessieCharlotte said:

This story is amazing! I literally read this 3 hours straight.

I really did like the whole Peter/Amanda part in the story, apart from when he kidnapped Zac, not cool man. 

I love that they now got a happy ending and hope that Hunter doesn't freak out about the baby, and feel that he can be part of the family. 

I can't believe it's nearly finished!

Ooh! I am glad you enjoyed it! :D 

Yeah he was a bit mad, lol! 

I hope so too! Happy endings are always cool.

Me too! <_< I thought I had awhile before it ended, but my plans ended sooner than I thought.

Thanks for taking all that time to read it it! :wub:

THANKS EVERYONE! :wub:

• Like 2

Awwwwwwwww!!!! :wub: All the warm and fuzzies! Lol!

I loved this chapter! x

So happy things are going well so far with the baby, and I thought the scene where they all watched the DVD of the scan together was lovely. I really enjoyed the chat between Zac and Hunter, and it was so cute that Hunter wanted to be adopted! Thought it was incredibly sweet that VJ wants him to be his brother. I hope that Leah says yes to the adoption.

Great story! 

14 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Awwwwwwwww!!!! :wub: All the warm and fuzzies! Lol!

I loved this chapter! x

So happy things are going well so far with the baby, and I thought the scene where they all watched the DVD of the scan together was lovely. I really enjoyed the chat between Zac and Hunter, and it was so cute that Hunter wanted to be adopted! Thought it was incredibly sweet that VJ wants him to be his brother. I hope that Leah says yes to the adoption.

Great story! 

After all his mothers BS, it was a natural reaction for him to think he was being shoved out. >.> But Zac knew how to turn him around. I thought the adoption was good, it was certainly need. 

I hope Leah says yes too! :wub:

I know, I already have the name, the gender picked out too! :blush: But then the gender could change, I can't decide actually. :lol: