A Target For Love (by InfantryAlex) - comments

Just now, Kristen said:

Great chapter

Glad VJ and Hunter are getting along.

Liked the idea of Peter and Amanda returning.

I look forward to more.

Update again soon :)

Thank you! I am glad you liked it! 

I like the Hunter/VJ thing with them getting on. 

Not all plain sailing where Peter's concerned (I did have to check if he was alive before deciding on his return) :D

I'll try and update within the next few days. 

Really interesting idea for a story. Love the return of Peter and Amanda. I also love scenes with VJ and Hunter getting along well so this chapter made me happy. Nice that VJ wants to call Zac dad :-) I think the show under utilises Zac and Leah, and I'd love to see them have more scenes. They're one of the more likeable couples. All in all, I'm definitely onboard for this story. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ludub said:

Really interesting idea for a story. Love the return of Peter and Amanda. I also love scenes with VJ and Hunter getting along well so this chapter made me happy. Nice that VJ wants to call Zac dad :-) I think the show under utilises Zac and Leah, and I'd love to see them have more scenes. They're one of the more likeable couples. All in all, I'm definitely onboard for this story. Looking forward to seeing where you take this.

Thank you! I didn't really get it with their relationship at first, but I do find that they're less seen on screen and would love to see more. I'm aiming for happy, but as drama happens drama will ensue.

In my opinion, I think Hunter and VJ could get on great, I want to see a brotherly bond on the show grow for them. 

Peter and Amanda weren't my first choices, I was going to go with 'I faked my death' scenario with Dan... But I couldn't get it to work, nor did I really feel it starting it so I scrapped it. :lol:

Thank you for your feedback! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter.

i'm enjoying this so far.

Like that Ryan is in this fanfiction.

Look forward to where you take this. :)

update again soon :) 

Thank you! 

I had to go through the old cast to find out who I was after, I knew there was another kid tied to the family (I thought he was Peter's kid) but to see he's Dan's was interesting. :lol: Couldn't have Amanda coming to town, and leaving her son behind. 

Ooh thank you! 

I'll try to update tomorrow night. 

Edited by BraxandCharlie4Ever
Changed Their to her. Error.

Enjoying the set up for the dinner tomorrow. I imagine there'll be a bit of tension when VJ sees Peter again. Like Leah said, VJ doesn't deal with change too well. I imagine Peter will want to make trouble for Zac as well, he's just that sort of guy. I'd forgotten that Ryan was Dan's son. Isn't VJ Vinnie's son though? So they wouldn't be half-brothers, they'd be step-brothers I think. Or have you made him Dan's son in this? I suppose Dan was his dad for a lot of his early years so he would think of him as his dad, more than Vinnie who was pretty much gone his whole life. Interesting.  Glad he feels comfortable enough to call Zac 'dad'. I wonder if Hunter's going to start calling Leah 'mum' any time soon? :-)

Love the relationship between Leah and Zac. They seem very much in love and I like how tactile she's being with him. Nice to see them being a bit less 'grown up' too and doing fun things together (they're not that old, even if they have ended up with half the teenage population of Summer Bay in their care!)

Looking forward to seeing what Peter does in the next chapter! xxx

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Ludub said:

Enjoying the set up for the dinner tomorrow. I imagine there'll be a bit of tension when VJ sees Peter again. Like Leah said, VJ doesn't deal with change too well. I imagine Peter will want to make trouble for Zac as well, he's just that sort of guy. I'd forgotten that Ryan was Dan's son. Isn't VJ Vinnie's son though? So they wouldn't be half-brothers, they'd be step-brothers I think. Or have you made him Dan's son in this? I suppose Dan was his dad for a lot of his early years so he would think of him as his dad, more than Vinnie who was pretty much gone his whole life. Interesting.  Glad he feels comfortable enough to call Zac 'dad'. I wonder if Hunter's going to start calling Leah 'mum' any time soon? :-)

Love the relationship between Leah and Zac. They seem very much in love and I like how tactile she's being with him. Nice to see them being a bit less 'grown up' too and doing fun things together (they're not that old, even if they have ended up with half the teenage population of Summer Bay in their care!)

Looking forward to seeing what Peter does in the next chapter! xxx

Oh? He's Vinnie's son? Ooh. I didn't know that. I don't know who Vinnie is, I hadn't watched it when he was in then. But yes, in this VJ will be Dan's kid. For the most part, Dan was obviously (in my eyes) there for him. The trouble from Peter is going to build up, and slowly build. He will make trouble, that's the plan for this. But I want the tension to grow somewhat naturally and am still trying to figure it out. 

Dinner will be interesting. 

I just wish we could see more of them on screen, is all, so I'm putting it down in story. :wub:

Update tonight! :D Hopefully. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BraxandCharlie4Ever said:

Oh? He's Vinnie's son? Ooh. I didn't know that. I don't know who Vinnie is, I hadn't watched it when he was in then. But yes, in this VJ will be Dan's kid. For the most part, Dan was obviously (in my eyes) there for him. The trouble from Peter is going to build up, and slowly build. He will make trouble, that's the plan for this. But I want the tension to grow somewhat naturally and am still trying to figure it out. 

Dinner will be interesting. 

I just wish we could see more of them on screen, is all, so I'm putting it down in story. :wub:

Update tonight! :D Hopefully. 

Vinnie was played by Ryan Kwanten (Jason Stackhouse in True Blood :wub:). I think he got sent to prison for something he didn't do,and wasn't even there for VJ's birth. He was supposed to have died in prison but then they find out years and years later that he's actually been in witness protection (and then he gets killed by a tractor or something!) Think Dan was his dad for most of his early years. :-)

• Like 1