A Target For Love (by InfantryAlex) - comments

Great chapter 

Really enjoying this.

glad Tank has a conscience and decided to return Zac.

I wonder what will happen when Peter founds out Tank let Zac go.

I look forward to more.

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

19 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

Really enjoying this.

glad Tank has a conscience and decided to return Zac.

I wonder what will happen when Peter founds out Tank let Zac go.

I look forward to more.

Yeah, I thought it wouldn't be wise to go on with the whole kidnapping plan, as hard as it was to write. Zac is my favourite, then Leah. :lol:

Peter already has an idea (because of the phone call), but then again he could think Tank would do as he was told and changed his mind to let him go.

Thank you very much, for you support. :wub:

Enjoying this. I wonder if Zac will remember his ordeal with Tank or has he beaten him so badly he'll have forgotten what happened? I'm glad Tank couldn't go through with it but now I'm worried as to what Peter will do since he hasn't got his way on this one. It's very cowardly of him to get someone else to do his dirty work anyway. Poor Zac!  Update soon please x :P

• Like 1

Great chapter

Glad Zac will be okay.

Peter is a bad character I don't like him and not good agreeing with Kat that Zac's a good man.

I look forward to more

6 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

Glad Zac will be okay.

Peter is a bad character I don't like him and not good agreeing with Kat that Zac's a good man.

I look forward to more

Zac has to be okay. But it's not going to be easy sailing for him to settle back down into normal life again. 

I never liked Peter, never thought of him as a good character in the show. I am just portraying him as what I thought he was. The whole purpose of this story is for him to cause trouble and maybe break them or make them stronger. :wub:

Thank you for the support.

Oops, my first comment didn't post :-( oh well... Glad Zac is back and that he's okay (ish) although I can imagine that he might really struggle. With the trauma of prison, and this now added to it, I wouldn't be surprised if he suffered from anxiety i.e. PTSD. That would certainly make for rocky sailing for him and Leah ? It would be interesting too if Tank ends up being lauded as a hero for finding Zac and they don't find out for a while what he really did. That Peter one is a bit unhinged isn't he? Who knows what he'll do next! Lol! Looking forward to the next chapter x

• Like 1

Great chapter

Glad Zac will be Okayish.

Tank lying to Evie is not good.

I think Peter is holding back with helping Kat since he hired Tank to kidnap Zac.

I look forward to more

Great chapter! Poor Zac! He's been through a lot. Good cover story for Tank, whereas Peter isnt really playing it cool. Peter's always a bit stroppy though so it wouldn't exactly raise any eyebrows. Having to investigate himself is pretty funny. I can understand both Hunter and VJ being so worried (it was nice when they both called him 'dad' :P) Thanks for updating!

• Like 1

Just now, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Had been catching up with this fanfiction. I am sooo sorry I haven't posted any feedback for this fanfiction lately. I feel bad about it, lol! :blush::P

This is really good!

Looking forwards to the next chapter :) xx

It's all good! :wub: Thank you for the reply, and thank you for thinking that it's really good.

I'm enjoying writing it. 

Will be writing within the hour, or two. :P:blush: