A Target For Love (by InfantryAlex) - comments

1 hour ago, ~JarlieFanEver~ said:

Wow this was such a amazing chapter I ever had read! :D 

I loved the ending to this fanfiction :) 

Aww I loved the name for Zac and Leah's baby girl. I think it's really sweet naming her after Charlie and Denny  

Nice that Ruby come over for the visit and saw baby Charlie

Thank you so much for sharing this fanfiction with us, ZacxLeah :)

1 hour ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

Loved how you named the baby after Charlie and Denny.

so happy Hunter got adopted.

Glad Ruby was happy with the name choose and I do love the name Charlie.

Thanks for sharing with us ZacxLeah

I'm sad this is over :(

Look forward to  a new fanfiction in the future :)

I am sad that it is over too! :(

Thank you both so much for the support of the name. I always had Charlie in mind but I was torn on the gender and decided girl at last moment and it fit so well :wub: I am happy that you enjoyed the story. 

Thank you! I hope when I figure out some ideas I can put them down in another one. Likely will be ZacxLeah! As always. :wub:

Thanks again both of you! <3

Awwwwwwwwww!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

This was such a gorgeous ending to such a great story. I'm so happy for Zac and Leah! It was a lovely idea to call her Charlie Denise, a great way to honour the people they've lost. Great to see VJ and Hunter so in love with their baby sister! And it was nice that Ruby could come and meet the baby.

Loved the bit where he showed the class the photo with no shirt. His joke sounded very Zac.

Really well written story throughout. I'll miss reading it but really hope that you write more in the future :P

xxx

6 minutes ago, Ludub said:

Awwwwwwwwww!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

This was such a gorgeous ending to such a great story. I'm so happy for Zac and Leah! It was a lovely idea to call her Charlie Denise, a great way to honour the people they've lost. Great to see VJ and Hunter so in love with their baby sister! And it was nice that Ruby could come and meet the baby.

Loved the bit where he showed the class the photo with no shirt. His joke sounded very Zac.

Really well written story throughout. I'll miss reading it but really hope that you write more in the future :P

xxx

I thought really hard on that joke, I wanted it to sound Zac like and I am glad it did! :lol:

Maybe I may make the sequel if Peter gets parole in "five years" for good behavior! :P Then Charlie would be five :o

Oh the ideas! 

I will definitely write more, I have a three paragraphs written for a one-shot I was working on when I made this idea I may finish that and post it up. :wub:

Thank you Ludub! You're the best xxx :wub:

• Like 1

This was a such sweet ending! :wub:

I'm so happy they're all happy and it's great to see VJ and Hunter in awe of their baby sister, and that Hunter is adopted and finally has the family he wanted.

I loved the name for the baby, it was really sweet to call her after Charlie and Denny :wub:

I'm so sad this has ended :( I'll have to go back and read it all over again!

Can't wait to read your future writing! :D

• Like 1

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to A Target For Love (by InfantryAlex) - comments