A Target For Love (by InfantryAlex) - comments

Great chapter 

I don't  like Peter in this fanfic and the way he's  forced Holly  to fall for Zac again 

I look forward  to more  

Update again soon :)

Edited by Kristen

22 minutes ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

I don't  Peter in thus fanfic and the way he's  forced Holly  to fall for Zac again 

I look forward  to more  

He isn't meant to be nice in this fic, and I haven't decided how it's going to end. 

But thank you for the support. :wub:

Great chapter!!!

I love love love Zac and Leah in this. They're so lovely together. I'm glad Zac was able to walk the path with Leah's support :wub: Nice that the kids are happy for them.

Is it weird that I don't really want Wayne to be found out? I kinda just think he's been used by Peter and seems a little lost and confused. 

Ooh, evil Peter! :angry: Can't help feeling sorry for Holly. She's really mixed up and she's being sent in like a lamb to the slaughter. What does Peter have over her mother I wonder?!

Looking forward to the next chapter! xxx

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ludub said:

Great chapter!!!

I love love love Zac and Leah in this. They're so lovely together. I'm glad Zac was able to walk the path with Leah's support :wub: Nice that the kids are happy for them.

Is it weird that I don't really want Wayne to be found out? I kinda just think he's been used by Peter and seems a little lost and confused. 

Ooh, evil Peter! :angry: Can't help feeling sorry for Holly. She's really mixed up and she's being sent in like a lamb to the slaughter. What does Peter have over her mother I wonder?!

Looking forward to the next chapter! xxx

I am glad you loved the Leah and Zac scenes. I mean kids should be nothing BUT happy for them, plus who couldn't smile at how happy they were? :wub: In love got to rely on eachother, and it's the tests to come to test their limits. 

I don't know, have to wait and see. :wink:

Yeah I feel sorry for Holly too, I just read her history. But Peter does have something over her mother, so her mother will make Holly do it. 

Great chapter 

It could get interesting now that Holly is back.

Oh Oscar you have a dirty mind :lol:

I was confused by holly's mums name I thought it was Mandy well it was in last chapter and I can't believe Peter is manipulating Holly and her mum.

I look forward to more 

Edited by Kristen

3 hours ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter 

It could get interesting now that Holly is back.

Oh Oscar you have a dirty mind :lol:

I was confused by holly's mums name I thought it was Mandy well it was in last chapter and I can't believe Peter is manipulating Holly and her mum.

I look forward to more 

Oh crap, I didn't realize I had named her! I'll go and edit the name nows :(

Posted chapter Fifteen before I quoted you! :wub:

Edited by ZacxLeah

1 minute ago, Kristen said:

Great chapter

I can't believe Holly is going along with Peter's plan.
I look forward to more

Thank you! Sorry about the confusing name! Haha, been edited now. Will double-check to see if I've missed any of the changes.

All comes down to what Peter knows.. :ph34r:

Thank you so much for your support.

This is all a bit of a mess really isn't it?! Holly being forced to come on to Zac, and poor Zac having to fend her off when he's still a bit shaky. Not fun. I wonder what evil Peter knows about Holly's mum? Hmmm, interesting ;-)

Again, love how affectionate they are with each other. And I absolutely loved the bit with Oscar in the previous chapter. He's a little too interested in what goes on behind Leah and Zac's closed door! Think he needs to get some action of his own. Still... pretty funny! :D

• Like 1