Justin Morgan - James Stewart

What do think of Justin

MY THOUGHTS: it difficult for me to pic to imagine James as another character other than Jake Barton from Packed To The Rafters, those thoughts aside he screams mixture of Brax, Andy and Ash to me, mostly Andy. I'm going to say I like him at this this stage but my opinion may soon change

Edited by alias
  • Like 1

Don't know enough about him yet but so far it's not looking good, don't get me wrong James is a fantastic actor but his entrance, espescially tying in with Brax and Ricky's exit in the same episodes screams "I'M THE NEW BRAX!" but further development of his character both from the writers and James himself would seperate him and hopefully he becomes a great character on his own merit.

• Like 2

The big difference I've already noticed is Justin went to the garage to ask for a job fairly promptly.Brax just walked around like he owned the place and did nothing but order people around.

I'm trying to treat them as separate characters regardless of any similarities.We'll never move on from them otherwise.

His lust for Ash is the real reason he didn't wanna work at the garage.:wub:

.Plus Tori seems to be the boss of the family lol.

Edited by ~Lynd~
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

I've just started watching the episodes with them and I have to say that I think he kinda looks like Alex Papps, that along with the fact that he has the same last name as Frank Morgan. Or is it just me? I do see at least some resemblance to Alex, not Twin-ish like but enough to that they could be related

Edited by Jacklost

• 1 month later...

I was concerned i wouldnt like him or the other morgans but i must admit they do have charisma.  Mason himself while it takes a bit to get use to him, he has that personality in his character that you are drawn to, well for me anyhow.  But what i like even more is his natural connection to Pheobe,  I hope these boys are staying in the bay long term i would like to see something before between these two.

The been there done that several times in the past few years type of character nothing original with this guy I also do t know why phoebwould want to get involved with Justin when she spent her entire relationships with Kyle and Ash complaining because they were doing dodgy stuff and keeping things from her Justin won't be any different