Justin Morgan - James Stewart

No, I believe he's always been the eldest. I think I remember Justin saying that Tori acts like she is, or maybe Tori said that she feels like she is? (or both?) The implication has always been that Justin is a bit childish and that she's had to be the 'mammy' figure for the three brothers.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Justin is my favourite character in the show at the moment.

He wasn't a big part of the UK episodes 6-10 May but he had a range of scenes which showed how well-rounded he is - inviting Simone to the family dinner, despite his misgivings about the relationship and his part in covering it up, his talk with Ziggy at the garage, looking out for Tori and his ongoing encounters with Leah ?

I hope he sticks around for the foreseeable.

• 4 years later...
  • 1 month later...

I was watching 2016 episodes recently and noticed that Jeannie's family were Doomsday believers.  The cult recently that Justin was trying to save Andrew from were also Doomsday believers Was Jeannie's family involved with the same cult?

42 minutes ago, Chair said:

I was watching 2016 episodes recently and noticed that Jeannie's family were Doomsday believers.  The cult recently that Justin was trying to save Andrew from were also Doomsday believers Was Jeannie's family involved with the same cult?

No i believe it was not same cult or any relation to each other.

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

I met James at the crab fest in Mandurah he is such a lovely guy. He also mentioned that Justin/Leah’s wedding is beautiful and drama free! And that he wants their marriage to last long term. He has a young daughter and isn’t planning on leaving the show anytime soon as well. So good news all around.