Former H&A Actor Charged With Rape

Dan F

And even more instances where high profile celebrities have used their fame to get away with such filthy behavior. Sometimes for as long as fifty years

It is in the public interest for them to be named as all too often, such a public revelation results in additional victims coming forward.

On 11 March 2016 at 8:06 AM, kmp1963 said:

And even more instances where high profile celebrities have used their fame to get away with such filthy behavior. Sometimes for as long as fifty years

It is in the public interest for them to be named as all too often, such a public revelation results in additional victims coming forward.

Additional copycats come forward you mean? 

Are you saying it's OK to slander the good name of a good, honest, hard-working man 50 years after it allegedly happened? And what about when Joan Ferguson was "proven" guilty because some nut accused her of such vile ****. Also why the hell do these so-called "victims" wait all these years before finally coming forward? Just how can you prove it especially after all this time??

Well yeah, I can't judge victims not coming forward, there are psychological reasons they may not. But in this case, I don't see how any of us on this forum can just sit here and make a definitive judgement, that he did it or didn't do it. We don't have sufficient information to make a conclusion.

On 14/03/2016 at 8:11 PM, kmp1963 said:

I was going to reply to the above, but had to go and calm down first. Then I realized it would be a waste of time and anger. 

In short, rape victims don't come forward because of people like you.

On 14/03/2016 at 7:15 AM, Old H&A Fan said:

Additional copycats come forward you mean? 

Are you saying it's OK to slander the good name of a good, honest, hard-working man 50 years after it allegedly happened? And what about when Joan Ferguson was "proven" guilty because some nut accused her of such vile ****. Also why the hell do these so-called "victims" wait all these years before finally coming forward? Just how can you prove it especially after all this time??

I would think that the reason why the victims take a long time to come forward if ever Is because their too scared to do so.  At the end of the day they have been though a very traumatising experience. And they are probably seeking help to rebuild their trust in people and cope with what has happened too them before coming forward I think that would take some guts to do so

Archived