What if's.

Homeandawayfan.

Seeing a post on Nfans has inspired me to do a What ifs for H&A, if characters had stayed on longer or not been killed off.

What if Floss had stayed on post 1989 and Marilyn saw her as a mother figure to her. This would mean Nev stayed on and they both left in 1992 to live happily ever after in Brisbane.

What if Bobby had not been killed off and was still around in 2015, staying frenemies with cousin Roo and now owning The Beach House. She and Greg had a child of their own in 1994 called Greg Marshall Jnr. Greg Marshall Jnr would be dating Maddy Osbourne and keeping her in line even though he loves her, Greg having his mothers no nonsense attitude.

What if Gordon Macklin became a regular character and was a corrupt JR type businessman.

What if Donald had stayed on full time until 2005, had his 60th birthday in Feb, stayed for Alf's 60th in July and then left Summer Bay and lived happily ever after in the Whitsundays, and never returned temporarily in 2007.

What if we found that Alison Patterson's mother was the sister of Danny Braxton. This would make the Braxtons related by blood to Mav, Kim and Skye but not Vinnie due to him being Alison's paternal cousin, his dad and her dad brothers. While Alison's mother was the more decent one of the family, having Braxton blood would explain Alison's bitchy personality even if she is not a criminal like her cousins.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What if Ailsa never died

I feel she would of murdered Colleen, considering how annoying she got after she found out she was a Stewart :lol:

Funny you guys say that as I was always under the impression that Colleen was kept on the show because they wanted to have another  token older lady on the show and working in the diner.  Now that Ailsa was gone and I think if Judy Nunn had stayed  on the show for some more years  to come then I think Colleen would not  have  lasted as long.  I don't think they would have  felt the need  to have both characters if they were  just  there to roam around the diner and fish out advice especially in 2004-2010 era where older characters were just used as fillers to the plot .

Gordon probably would have died mid-argument with Stacy or been killed by Brett, who no doubt would have framed somebody.

Irene would probably have moved into Lance's old mobile home or would moved into the Shack after Laura instead of Adam (Sam would never have burned it down). Luke and Roxy would probably have got a flat somewhere else.

Bobby would have probably let all the bitterness go at some point but would have been a long way from having a close relationship with Morag.

Archived