What if's.

Homeandawayfan.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, Trudy Heine said:

Or Jack and Martha would have their happy ending. And Martha and Hugo wouldn't be on the run.

Alternatively Martha still hooked up with Hugo after realizing they don't feel the same anymore and Jack hooked up with Charlie and Angelo with Nicole earlier

13 hours ago, adam436 said:

I guess the idea was that they got rid of it to make way for the Diner. The store burnt down around the time Neville and Floss were axed; the story is they were axed so the show could spend more time focusing on the younger character. I guess the Diner would appeal to young people (both onscreen characters and viewers) than what the General Store would have.

If the store hadn't have burnt down, then maybe Phillip would have been alive and he and Stacy could have got their happy ending! I would have love to see them stay for a few years as a married couple and start a family (though we'd probably find out they can't have children, so foster instead) 

The Diner was around at the time the original store was there (Celia tried  to compete but ultimately gave up on food). I'm just wondering wWTF happened to Alf's bottle shop before he let Celia move all her crap in?

Archived