Presto & Old Episodes

greg098

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
15 minutes ago, Changelo shipper <3 said:

There's gonna be an episode on Presto? Has it happened yet?

Will this be accessible to us UK viewers (or others from outside Aus) too? I don't want to miss out on anything with this top show!! :o

See here and here (may contain spoilers) and the dedicated thread

And no, there's no indication that it will be made available in the UK at this time.

32 minutes ago, Changelo shipper <3 said:

I'll have to see what the season finale's like in flippin JANUARY!!! :o:o I'll make a more informed decision then. :) 

Season finale won't be until 16th March for the UK, all UK airdates are listed on the site.

Though back to the topic in hand, I should mention that the Birth episodes have started streaming on Presto, with Deaths from tomorrow and Weddings from 29th November. The full list is in the 2nd half of this article

Wow!!!! 16/3/16!!! Crumbs!!! That's a looooooong way away from 9/12/15. :o

BOY A WARNING WOULDA BEEN NICE MAN!!!!!! You didn't tell me each of the remaining 2015 episodes is detailed on that page!!! :o:wacko::blink: I thought it was just gonna have the dates not what the content. I appreciated your earlier warning but actually there weren't that many spoilers on the page. With this I was like "No it's dangerous for me to be here. I need to leave!" What if I'd read something actually that was a BIG deal?? Anyway moving on...

I might be interested in some of those eps. on Presto but you have to pay right? 

1 minute ago, Changelo shipper <3 said:

Wow!!!! 16/3/16!!! Crumbs!!! That's a looooooong way away from 9/12/15. :o

BOY A WARNING WOULDA BEEN NICE MAN!!!!!! You didn't tell me each of the remaining 2015 episodes is detailed on that page!!! :o:wacko::blink: I thought it was just gonna have the dates not what the content. I appreciated your earlier warning but actually there weren't that many spoilers on the page. With this I was like "No it's dangerous for me to be here. I need to leave!" What if I'd read something actually that was a BIG deal?? Anyway moving on...

I might be interested in some of those eps. on Presto but you have to pay right? 

Calm down please, the title at the top of the page is 'Upcoming UK Episodes', and seeing a synopsis at the top of the page for Monday's episode should probably have given an idea to not scroll down if you didn't want to know anything about what's coming up. I was simply pointing out that information that you've asked for regarding Presto, season finale date etc. is readily available on the main site.

Presto is only available in Australia.

OK. Well thankfully I didn't read anything that was too big of a giveaway. I thought the information was gonna be right there on the page. I was looking for something specific and when I couldn't see it I scrolled down to see if I could find it. I was trying to establish if there were any more UK airdates than just the 2015 (and 16 for the rest of 2015 Aus. season) dates for the UK. You only said it was "airdates" in your post friend. Anyway let's not fight shall we. Moving on...

Only in Australia. Oh. :( Well I hope you Aussies will enjoy all the H&A content on Presto even if your fellow UK viewers can't. :) 

Archived