Presto & Old Episodes

greg098

With the news of an exclusive episode of Home and Away made just for Presto, I think it would be awesome if they added older episodes of Home and Away to Presto. Mainly the older years episodes which some people aren't able to watch. I would pay a monthly subscription just to watch older episodes of Home and Away. It would also stop a lot of the piracy of these episodes on sites like youtube. What does everyone else think about this? Would you subscribe to Presto if they offered older episodes of Home and Away?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They could always start up a YouTube channel and upload episodes there. :P 

I think we deserve some kind of mega release though. They could even do the best 10 episodes of each year.

Yeah I'd like that every episode on youtube at the minute you can only get the ones that have been shown ie the early years, every episode would be amazing, or even dvd's featuring each season would be good although saying that they'd probably be expensive to buy them all.

I'd be up for it.It makes more sense then them filming an episode that doesn't sound like it's going to have any relevance to the actual show and expecting us to pay for it.I think not.Especially when it'll probably end up on YouTube anyway.

I'd be up for it.It makes more sense then them filming an episode that doesn't sound like it's going to have any relevance to the actual show and expecting us to pay for it.I think not.Especially when it'll probably end up on YouTube anyway.

Yeah I find that decision a bit strange as I don't see it rating well at all.

If they wanted to they would have released episodes by now. There is no reason why they can't. At least here in the UK we get classic episodes from different eras aired during the annual summer break. 

They could even put different seasons on YouTube and have us pay for them if they wanted.I've seen other shows do it and I don't imagine it's that hard so I don't know why they haven't.

Yeah I've seen that too, I can't imagine it'd be difficult to do. The last time a 7 released a H&A DVD was over 10 years ago and they've never uploaded anything digitally to date as you say.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived