Who do you prefer as Principal, Gina or Sophie?.

j.laur5

Who do you perfer as princpal Gina or Sophie  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Donald Fisher was the best principal Summer Bay High ever had.

No one else has come close.

Without question Donald is the best Summer Bay High principal ever! I'd be surprised if anyone disputed that!

I'd agree with that.

• 2 weeks later...

Donald Fisher was the best principal Summer Bay High ever had.

No one else has come close.

Without question Donald is the best Summer Bay High principal ever! I'd be surprised if anyone disputed that!

I'd agree with that. without a shadow of a doubt he is the best , Gina, Sal and Bartlett were quite close in terms of garnering respect and professionalism, I did really like Bianca without the stuff going on in her personal life she really cared about her students and took the time to help them and get through to difficult students ie Matt she was good when fully focused, Sophie is a joke she is hardly there.

• 3 weeks later...

Gina. I really miss her a character ):

Definitely Gina! She was great, Sophie is even worse than Bianca as principal. I think the show needs a Donald Fisher type character to take over as school principal.

What if we actually got Donald Fisher back in the show as a principal? I don´t know what age teachers and principals have to retire in Australia

Edit: I know it´s very unlikely but one can dream :)

Definitely Gina! She was great, Sophie is even worse than Bianca as principal. I think the show needs a Donald Fisher type character to take over as school principal.

What if we actually got Donald Fisher back in the show as a principal? I don´t know what age teachers and principals have to retire in Australia

It would be awesome to bring back Don but I think his time as Principal is over now. At the age of 70, most people would either be entering retirement or finishing out their final days as principal.

Don briefly returned to Summer Bay High in 2007 but it was inferred that his old-fashion methods could not keep up with the progressive nature of the education system after four years away from the system. It was sad watching it on screen but his time was up and I think his retirement in 2003 was fitting and perfect for his character.

I hope we see Don return some day as he was an iconic character after all.

It would be awesome to bring back Don but I think his time as Principal is over now. At the age of 70, most people would either be entering retirement or finishing out their final days as principal.

Don briefly returned to Summer Bay High in 2007 but it was inferred that his old-fashion methods could not keep up with the progressive nature of the education system after four years away from the system. It was sad watching it on screen but his time was up and I think his retirement in 2003 was fitting and perfect for his character.

I hope we see Don return some day as he was an iconic character after all.

It´s weird how much can change in 4 years. I remember that he was saying that now days kids like xbox 360 and computers hehe :)

Archived