Who do you prefer as Principal, Gina or Sophie?.

j.laur5

Who do you perfer as princpal Gina or Sophie  

40 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gina has 24 votes and Sophie onlt has 1. What does that say? They need to bring back Gina!

Not necessary.

I voted for Gina, because I think she was far better than Sophie is.

Gina was still not the perfect principal for me, she was too cold especially the first years. Still she tried her best and was interested in the school and didn't have all her thoughts on her boyfriend. Sophie isn't believable as a principal at all. I don't think Bianca was either, but she became better after she became a principal. She was horrible in her "teacher period". I think that Gina became better in and outside the school in her last year. The storyline with Jett made her more human, and that was what I missed about her.

But I miss other principal types, those with more authority but also with a good heart. I loved Fischer as a principal, but don't think that he was the only good one. I liked Hyde before the nonsense "who killed Josh West" storyline. And I liked Bartlett too. Human characters, but also with a good portion of authority.

I would have liked to see that kind of principal in the Bay again.

Gina has 24 votes and Sophie onlt has 1. What does that say? They need to bring back Gina!

Not necessary.

Gina was still not the perfect principal for me, she was too cold especially the first years. Still she tried her best and was interested in the school and didn't have all her thoughts on her boyfriend. Sophie isn't believable as a principal at all. I don't think Bianca was either, but she became better after she became a principal. She was horrible in her "teacher period". I think that Gina became better in and outside the school in her last year. The storyline with Jett made her more human, and that was what I missed about her.

But I miss other principal types, those with more authority but also with a good heart. I loved Fischer as a principal, but don't think that he was the only good one. I liked Hyde before the nonsense "who killed Josh West" storyline. And I liked Bartlett too. Human characters, but also with a good portion of authority.

I liked Bartlett until he started being creepily interested in Kirsty and those stuff but i guess age don´t determ if you fall in love or not? I actually forgot about him until you mentioned him now :) It´s been a long time since we had a male principal. I would like a older male, preferrable in his 50s and above as a new principal. I think older people fits better as a principal :)

Not necessary.

I liked Bartlett until he started being creepy interested in Kirsty and those stuff but i guess age don´t determ if you fall in love or not? I actually forgot about him until you mentioned him now :) It´s been a long time since we had a male principal. I would like a older male, preferrable in his 50s and above as a new principal. I think older people fits better as a principal :)

Hm. I never saw him as creepy, but as a lonely man. I think there were a lot of potential storylines there, which never were used. We even saw a picture of his daughter.

I agree that older people fits better as a principal. But it is also about how they are portrayed. Sophie is a very unstable character and all she care about is having Nate. Bianca was like a wild teen running after a gang leader, at least when she was a teacher. But still was a bit unstable also as a principal, but was far better than Sophie because she started to show some interest in the students.

Sally was portrayed different than Bianca and Sophie and more responsible both at school and at home and she was far better as a principal. Still she felt a bit too young.

But I know about some people who were a principal in their thirties for example. So you don't have to be over 50 to be a principal.

But older actors/actresses in that role are probably more believable.

Hm. I never saw him as creepy, but as a lonely man. I think there were a lot of potential storylines there, which never were used. We even saw a picture of his daughter.

I agree that older people fits better as a principal. But it is also about how they are portrayed. Sophie is a very unstable character and all she care about is having Nate. Bianca was like a wild teen running after a gang leader, at least when she was a teacher. But still was a bit unstable also as a principal, but was far better than Sophie because she started to show some interest in the students.

Sally was portrayed different than Bianca and Sophie and more responsible both at school and at home and she was far better as a principal. Still she felt a bit too young.

But I know about some people who were a principal in their thirties for example. So you don't have to be over 50 to be a principal.

But older actors/actresses in that role are probably more believable.

I was thinking about the time when he started to check up Kirsty and took her to private parties and made her take care of him when he was home. Around that time i though he was turing into a creepy psycho

I think the issue is that Sophie is a terrible principal - she makes Bianca look good in comparison. Her issue is the same as with Bianca - her personal life takes over her professional one.

We need a more ordinary everyday character like Barry Hyde or Martin Bartlett. Either could return and fit in nicely actually.

I miss when the principal of Summer Bay High was someone who had self respect and authority, someone students could look up to.

I doubt someone who is in jail for murder would fit nicely as a principal

Archived