Ryan Kwanten says he would consider returning to Home And Away to give

Perry

Do you mean Vinnie or Peter?

If we're talking Vinnie I'm assuming that giving evidence against other prisoners would have reduced his sentencing and meant he could be released earlier than anticipated.

However the risk of such an action was massive and probably would have put him, Leah and VJ in greater danger hence the reasoning for him to go into witness protection.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we're talking Vinnie I'm assuming that giving evidence against other prisoners would have reduced his sentencing and meant he could be released earlier than anticipated.

However the risk of such an action was massive and probably would have put him, Leah and VJ in greater danger hence the reasoning for him to go into witness protection.

Yeah ment Vinnie. Yeah it wasn´t worth it, 2 years isn´t that long at all, more worth spending 2 years in jail and then come out and spend the rest of his life with his family. I mean why would he do this? Makes no sense to do this, being in witness protection must have been worse then jail for him. Btw did Leah watch Vinnie´s videotape again after Elijah told her about his death? I remember Leah sat down and watched it again later

Yeah ment Vinnie. Yeah it wasn´t worth it, 2 years isn´t that long at all, more worth spending 2 years in jail and then come out and spend the rest of his life with his family. I mean why would he do this? Makes no sense to do this, being in witness protection must have been worse then jail for him. Btw did Leah watch Vinnie´s videotape again after Elijah told her about his death? I remember Leah sat down and watched it again later

Yeah she did, but for some reason they changed the voice and had a different actor dubbing Vinnie's voice.

Yeah she did, but for some reason they changed the voice and had a different actor dubbing Vinnie's voice.

That´s lame but it´s better they did that rather than making a new videotape for her to watch, that would be a big mistake. So if i remember right she has watched it 3 times, one back in 2002 when she first got it from Alf, second in 2004 after Peter revealed that Vinnie was still alive and then 2010

Archived