Ryan Kwanten says he would consider returning to Home And Away to give

Perry

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Coming back from the dead twice. That would be something. I would rather Dan come back from the dead and give her a happy ending. I always liked them as a couple more than her and Vinnie

So did I. I really loved Dan's character. He was very human character.

A part of me broke down for a moment when i saw the scene where Leah get the call about his dead ): It´s been almost 6 years but i still miss him. Leah had a much longer relationship with Dan then she had with Vinnie. Leah really haven´t had a easy time in the bay

• 2 weeks later...

Vinnie was charged and convicted of fraud that his father actually committed and was sentenced to prison for two years but he was actually innocent of the charges that he faced but his father framed him.

I doubt his father would ever return especially after what happened to Vinnie all those years ago and I don't think Leah or VJ would want to have anything to do with him for obvious reasons.

Actually his father did appear again after Vinnie's "death" - there'd been someone letting themselves into Leah's house and leaving flowers etc., which made Leah think that Jesse was stalking her. She then found out that the house had been bought for her, under the name of Vincent Patterson, which led her to believe that it was Vinnie all along and that he was still alive (bearing in mind this was a year before the witness protection reveal). She left a note in the house asking him to come out of hiding, and that she would be waiting for him that night. But in the end it was Ralph who turned up on the doorstep - he'd actually put the house in VJ's name and wanted to provide for them to try and make things up to them. But Leah couldn't forgive him and chucked him out.

3531_zpsa8b05a8a.jpg

It was quite a good reveal actually.

The actor later returned under this guise, shame they didn't think to make him Ralph down on his luck again.... :P

Actually his father did appear again after Vinnie's "death" - there'd been someone letting themselves into Leah's house and leaving flowers etc., which made Leah think that Jesse was stalking her. She then found out that the house had been bought for her, under the name of Vincent Patterson, which led her to believe that it was Vinnie all along and that he was still alive (bearing in mind this was a year before the witness protection reveal). She left a note in the house asking him to come out of hiding, and that she would be waiting for him that night. But in the end it was Ralph who turned up on the doorstep - he'd actually put the house in VJ's name and wanted to provide for them to try and make things up to them. But Leah couldn't forgive him and chucked him out.

It was quite a good reveal actually.

The actor later returned under this guise, shame they didn't think to make him Ralph down on his luck again.... :P

Wow he looks so much younger than i remembered, almost so young i wouldn´t think he was his father

I googled him and it appears he was born in 1960. I would say hes not that age in the show but i do think he is because off that picture. I Earl was suppose to be older than the role of Vj´s father?

Haha i remember that, that was a funny time when Alf started telling Jesse to stay away from here :P

Btw i see in imdb in the two 2008 he was in there is two different names. The first one being Earl Pinow and the second being Earl Pincus

If they did bring back Vinnie wouldn´t that be the first time someone came back from the dead twice? I mean Leah already had to go through Vinnie dying twice and then he comes back from the dead a second time?

Vinnie was charged and convicted of fraud that his father actually committed and was sentenced to prison for two years but he was actually innocent of the charges that he faced but his father framed him.

I doubt his father would ever return especially after what happened to Vinnie all those years ago and I don't think Leah or VJ would want to have anything to do with him for obvious reasons.

But why did Vinnie go into witness protection? Who where he hiding from?

I can´t believe anyone would do that to their own son O: But it has been over 10 years now, isn´t it possible that Leah could forgive him? I mean he could have come back as a main character and then find the tone with Irene :)

Great stuff Dan!

Now I actually remember Ralph's return back in 2003 and how he was sending flowers to Leah and she thought they were Vinnie even though he was supposed to be dead at the time. It was an interesting twist but with the actor playing a different character albeit in a few episodes I think the days of bringing back Ralph are over sadly as I found him to be an interesting character.

I can´t believe anyone would do that to their own son O: But it has been over 10 years now, isn´t it possible that Leah could forgive him? I mean he could have come back as a main character and then find the tone with Irene :)

Vinnie went into witness protection because he had given evidence against people in prison he was serving with and due to fears of reprisals he went into witness protection and his death was staged for that very purpose.

Peter Baker revealed this in 2004.

Great stuff Dan!

Now I actually remember Ralph's return back in 2003 and how he was sending flowers to Leah and she thought they were Vinnie even though he was supposed to be dead at the time. It was an interesting twist but with the actor playing a different character albeit in a few episodes I think the days of bringing back Ralph are over sadly as I found him to be an interesting character.

Vinnie went into witness protection because he had given evidence against people in prison he was serving with and due to fears of reprisals he went into witness protection and his death was staged for that very purpose.

Peter Baker revealed this in 2004.

Why did he do that really? I remember most of the stuff that has happened on the show for the last 13 years but there are a few things like this i don´t remember

Archived