Follow Your Heart (by Danni02) - comments

Red Ranger 1

I think Charlie is over reacting a bit with Brax and Heath he was looking out for his family I hope they can put this behind them and move on they deserve to be happy I'm dying for happy Chax it's been way to long, I hope their date with Toby goes well tomorrow I miss them been affectionate with one another. Charlie played Brax well with the ne Direction movie poor Brax having to sit through that, he's so good with all his kids. So glad Bianca told Katie about the baby it was really cute seen her getting that excited I'm excited for her to have a baby brother or sister. I hope April learns to cope with things soon she can't keep going down the road she's going down x

Feel for April :( So glad Bianca walked in on her before she cut herself and even more glad that Bianca seems to have convinced her to go to conselling

Loved how excited Katie was about Bianca being pregnant :)

Loved Ella with Brax at the cinemas

Actually laughed out loud at him realising what they were going to be watching :lol:

update soon :)

Chapter 47 - I can't believe Bianca told Heath it's over. I wonder what Alice wants?

Chapter 48 - I didn't think that would be the reason why Alice is back. I'm glad Bianca was able to comfort April. I hope Brax and Heath don't get into too much trouble. I'm so glad Pete was charged.

Chapter 49 - Uh oh, Brax and Heath have been called to the Police Station. I'm glad Bianca can adopt Katie.

Chapter 50 - I loved how Charlie got Brax to take Ella to the One Direction film without him knowing it. :lol: I liked Bianca and Alice's talk. I feel so sorry for April.

Chapter 51 - I loved Noah and Brax's day out. I'm glad Noah is starting to trust Brax again.

Chapter 52 - I hope Charlie is able to get over what Brax did soon. I'm so glad Bianca stopped April before she was able to do anything.

Chapter 53 - I loved how excited Katie was about the baby and Charlie teasing Noah and Toby about moving out. Poor Brax not finding out he was going to see One Direction before he got to the cinema. :lol:

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D