Follow Your Heart (by Danni02) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Loved this chapter - totally see where Charlie is coming from. Didn't click that she could be pregant already until I read all the other comments. Glad Bianca found out but felt sorry for both (Bianca for being yelled at and April - well for the whole situation)

I hope Charlie is pregnant I feel bad on Brax been asked to get a vasectomy it is a lot of ask of him I understand from Charlie's point of view but as a man that kind of procedure can't be easy. Glad April finally confessed to Bianca, I feel bad on Bianca that April didn't confide in her sooner she must feel so helpless but April needed Charlie's advice on this, Bianca has enough going on with struggling to deal with been pregnant and Katie

Just caught up on the several chapters I missed

Was really hoping it wouldn't be April who was pregnant but glad she went and spoke to Charlie about it and that she told April. Did feel for Bianca :( when April yelled at her but then I guess April is gong through a lot at the moment.

Had to laugh at Noah saying he didn't like the guinea pig :lol: after all the fuss he made over it and then Toby picking it up by its neck :lol: lol

I was just as shocked as Brax when Charlie suggested a hysterectomy lol, poor guy

Toby in Charlies room was cute. A pet dragon :lol: only Toby would want one of them

:P Had to love Heath and Bianca at The end. Smart guy Heath, making full use of her heightened hormones