Follow Your Heart (by Danni02) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Was so glad to see you have started a sequel to trust in me :D

like everyone else i wonder who Ruby is getting married to

Also get the feeling (hope i am wrong :( ) that Charlie and Brax are not together at the moment

Cant wait for the next chapter :)

Woah!Didn't pick up on him and Charlie but Brax is with Natalie?Ruby married Romeo?Well, I figured it was either him or Casey(or maybe Dexter at a pinch)and I didn't think you'd go for Casey except for the possibility that he'd probably get dumped quickly for April.Katie calls Bianca Mummy?So does that mean something's happened to her mother?Had to laugh at her saying Heath had had too much beer though.Wonder what'll happen when April and Ruby run into each other again...

Glad you have started a sequel Danni :) WOW can't believe that charlie and brax are separated and that he's dating Natalie :0

I didn't suspect Romeo would be the husband as she did dump him to be with April. I can't wait for the next chapter and find out more of :) xx

Edited by homeandaway13

Hey! I have read literally all your stories and LOVE them you are such a talented writer :) anyway Katie not being Bianca's daughter didnt even register for me BUT i did see the part where ruby looked towards her HUSBAND to be :) anyway looking foward to more cant believe chax arent together at the moment, what happened? Haha Update soon X

REALLY intriguing 1st 3 chapters 1!!!!! Soooooooooooooooo much going on there. It’s like .......

What’s gone south with Rubes & April ??? .......Oh, i see. Pity.

Fascinating that Ruby married Romeo AND that April’s got a new gal pal.

Nat/Brax .......that’s an interesting touch!!!!

So, April & Carly have split ........and April still has feelings for Rubes!!! REALLY hope those two SOMEHOW get back together!!!