Follow Your Heart (by Danni02) - comments

Red Ranger 1

Chapter 54 - Poor April. :( I loved Brax's 'what makes you beautiful' line. :lol:

Chapter 55 - I loved Toby learning to swim.

Chapter 56 - I'm glad Bianca is going to counselling with April. I loved Ella and Toby asking Charlie and Brax if they were making a baby. :lol:

Chapter 57 - I hope Brax and Heath don't get into too much trouble. I loved the Ruby and April scene.

Chapter 58 - I'm glad Brax and Heath got off lightly. I liked April and Heath's chat.

Chapter 59 - I loved Ruby and the kids' biology talk. I wonder who's pregnant?

Chapter 60 - Wow, April's pregnant. I'm glad April went to Charlie.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

Charlie been pregnant to go Dan I hope she is, New house, New baby, New beginnings for them It will be really nice Brsx will be stoked, Charlie Is going to think brax probably punched holes In the condom again, I can't believe Noah hated the guinea pig after how excited he had been, Toby " he can have my veggies he's so funny him and Ella wind eachother up something terrible