You know you've been watching H&A too long when...

Guest celtgirl

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

..Now where do I find that board game? ;)

I've been watching since day one so can relate to all the points posted in the article...

I have the board game still in a box in my attic :P:o

Was about to say the same, until I realised the pic in the article IS my board game :P

Don't recall ever having played it though.

There was a Home and Away board game?!

Not sure if it makes me more or less sad if I'm left pondering whether the person who wrote that article thinks Shane and Angel left together, because it sure sounds like it.

At least I don't remember the old Pippa from first time round.And doesn't Alf still talk like that?

Not sure if it makes me more or less sad if I'm left pondering whether the person who wrote that article thinks Shane and Angel left together, because it sure sounds like it.

At least I don't remember the old Pippa from first time round.And doesn't Alf still talk like that?

http://www.backtothebay.net/merchandise/game.shtml

It's terribly exciting.

The news part of that particular website is fine, but the part that this article is on isn't exactly known for it's extensively researched articles. They're just meant to be a bit of fun.

Archived