You know you've been watching H&A too long when...

Guest celtgirl

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I only started watching 11 years ago so i didn´t know everything, where do you buy that Home & Away board game?

Anyone know where?

It's 24 years old - the only place you'll find it is eBay.

There's currently 2 of them listed on eBay UK, but they appear pretty regularly.

I only started watching 11 years ago so i didn´t know everything, where do you buy that Home & Away board game?

Anyone know where?

It's 24 years old - the only place you'll find it is eBay.

There's currently 2 of them listed on eBay UK, but they appear pretty regularly.

Ok, just wondered:)

We had the board game but I think we sold it at a car boot sale many years ago, back when we needed to get rid of stuff due to a house move. I was only young so had no say... Kind of wish we had kept it now :(.

Heh, that's where I picked mine up all those years ago (though I highly doubt it was the same one somehow, unless it went around the circuit :P). I had a Neighbours one too at one point which looked even worse, though that didn't get played either.

I have the board game still in a box in my attic :P:o

I've got a copy of the board game as well, though like Dan I've never played it.

Well that's at least three of us, I'll be setting up BTTB's Online Tournament momentarily :innocent:

(lies)

• 4 weeks later...

I've got the board game as well, so that's four of us, though I also never played it. I wonder if we can find a single person who has played it? And they could well be the same copies doing the rounds on the well know auction sites, it's the sort of game you think is going to be really cool, then you open the box and, if memory serves, it's all a little bit disappointing, so many who bought it may well have decided to resell straight away.

Archived