To Love Again (by Danni02) - comments

Inactive User

Chapter 2 - Poor Charlie. I loved the camping scenes.

Chapter 3 - I loved Charlie and Grace going shopping.

Chapter 4 - I hope Brax gets the job.

Chapter 5 - I wonder how Heath will react to Brax being in the Bay. Grace is adorable.

Chapter 6 - I can't believe Heath twisted the story. :rolleyes:

Chapter 7 - That was so sad when Charlie told Brax about Angelo. :(

Chapter 8 - Poor Charlie. Grace was so cute not wanting Ruby to go. I hope Charlie and Brax do eventually go for that drink.

Looking forward to the next chapter. :D

Another great chapter Danni! :) Poor Grace her little heart was breaking when Ruby left!

I love that Brax said he'd date Charlie! I so wanted her to say yes but obviously the time's not right! Can't wait to see how it all pans out! XX

ARGHHHH Heath! :devil: I think beebee and I can take him out..if you want to write us in to your story bahaha just joking loved that Charlie ran into Brax right after and he was able to tell her the truth! Heath deserves what he gets from now on! Can't wait for the next chapter! Great writing once again Danni! Xx :)

Great chapter.

Oops I am so sorry, Danni! My mistake, lol! :P I did re-edit my previous post to delete out the 'Charlie and Brax's date part'Just thought they are having a date. I must had mis-read the previous chapter. Lol. Sorry won't happen again. :blush:

Awww loved the Xavier and Ruby parts-so cute. :D

Update soon xx

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~