It shouldn't happen to a Home & Away star!

Guest Di

You've put that up at the same time I put up the Sun's version, which shows the goods as nature intended, shall we say.

And I've removed the non family-friendly version from the forum (partly because of the rules, partly out of respect), if people want to see them that badly they can find them for themselves

Sleazy scum that is The Sun and Daily Fail reporting on this doesn't surprise me.

Doesn't surprise me either that The Sun would show the pictures in full <_<

True, though I'd vent more towards the pap who took the pics in the first place and decided to make a quick buck. I'll just say it's the same guy who also took and sold the pics of Samara Weaving's ever so slight nipple slip last year - so make of that what you will.

^The 'Kate Ritchie' tape is fake. There was a huge fuss over it back in the 90's because there was a girl who looked like Kate Ritchie spreading all of that with her boyfriend.

I remember in a forum there was a picture of 'Kate' completely naked, holding a sign up covering herself up saying some derogatory words about Pippa and the Caravan Park. Now from what we know of Kate Ritchie - that seems completely out of character and besides I could tell immediately that it wasn't her. She did look very similar to her though, so I suppose some people would believe it, especially those who didn't watch the show.

Obviously its 'boring' if its fake - so everyone plugs it as real and it's got to the point again where a lot of people believe it.

Slow news day? For god sakes she was IN THE WATER. The heading makes it seem like she's not like a Janet Jackson kind of thing. I don't see a problem with it and don't think she did either and fixed it as soon as she noticed (though how can you not feel the water there more coldly?). Anyways. Least she's having different scenes.

• 2 weeks later...

Sheesh, don't they have more important things to report on then something you see everyday on the Braxtons in the show as it is anyways (And Spencer, and Chris, and whoever else went shirtless this week). It's kinda sad when the media needs to make a news report on an accident like that, plus it's kinda disrespect to Lisa, people do make mistakes so meh.

Aleast they aren't screaming bloody murder and acting like she killed a bunch of puppies (Because you know, a nipple showing is worse then someone's head being blown up in this so called modern world).

Archived