Spencer Harrington - Andrew J. Morley

I love Spencer whats not to love? He is a nice guy, good looking and a nice body. I wish he'd take his top off al 9ready. Andrew Morley who plays him was in another show before Home and Away called Lightning Point in which he played town hunk Brandon whose character finds out he is half alien (his mother was an alien his father was a human). Lightning Point is currently re running at 4pm on Friday arvos on Channel 10 you can also buy the entire series on DVD in two volumes (AUS)

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER

It's curious, I started off liking Maddy more because Spencer seemed the more prickly and suspicious one but it seems like now they've switched round and Spencer comes across as the more caring and down-to-earth one who puts other people first.I'm liking him a whole lot more than I thought I would at first.

Has anyone seen Sasha and Spencer filming on the beach together. Just curious, since I really like this couple! :D

They are not a couple and personally I love Spencer and Maddy as a couple, they are my fav couple on the show and I would be so devastated if they broke-up.

I still think eventually there will be a love triangle with Sasha involved.

I don't really know where they can go with Spencer and Maddy, I find them interesting as individual characters but not as a couple. I don't like it when characters arrive on the show already in relationships or get into them too quickly. I would like to see both of them explore other options, and maybe end up together in the end :)

I don't really know where they can go with Spencer and Maddy, I find them interesting as individual characters but not as a couple. I don't like it when characters arrive on the show already in relationships or get into them too quickly. I would like to see both of them explore other options, and maybe end up together in the end :)

I disagree. There is no way to make a deal about runaways, all for them to break up. I would like them to have hard times but come out on top.