Spencer Harrington - Andrew J. Morley

Maddy can be pretty immature at times. I think she has a bit of growing up to to first before she pursues a sexual relationship with Spencer.

Still loving Spencer. I wish he was on more than 2 episodes a week though

I'm on Andrew Morleys facebook page and he actually posts quite frequanty and he actually replys to his fans on there some of the time

How embarrasing that I put Hastings instead of Harrington :blush:

Has anyone seen Sasha and Spencer filming on the beach together. Just curious, since I really like this couple! :D

They are not a couple and personally I love Spencer and Maddy as a couple, they are my fav couple on the show and I would be so devastated if they broke-up.

I still think eventually there will be a love triangle with Sasha involved.

It has been revealed that Spencer get's involved in a love triangle but maybe that was with Rosie when she kissed him. Would that be considered a love triangle?

Edited by Dan F
Spoiler tags added

Has anyone seen Sasha and Spencer filming on the beach together. Just curious, since I really like this couple! :D

They are not a couple and personally I love Spencer and Maddy as a couple, they are my fav couple on the show and I would be so devastated if they broke-up.

I still think eventually there will be a love triangle with Sasha involved.

It has been revealed that Spencer get's involved in a love triangle but maybe that was with Rosie when she kissed him. Would that be considered a love triangle?

these days most likely, i mean they calling the Tamara, Casey, Kyle thing a love triangle and its only a one sided kiss like with these three.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't see the point in this character. I find his relationship with maddy to be unbelieveable. Maddy and Spencer ran out away from home to be together. Slept together for months but never had sex? Arent they teenagers? How many teenagers would do this and not have sex? I also find it unsettling how Spencer has an awesome body, even a 6 pack yet I never see him working out. Him and Maddy seem to always be perfect looking which makes his character seem unrealistic. It's still early days in this characters progression so I'm looking forward to seeing how the writers treat this character. I would love to see his Parents come to wreck havok. We need more villians in summer bay!!!

• 1 month later...