Spencer Harrington - Andrew J. Morley

Him liking Sasha must be a rebound thing, but it sounds like it is long

term.

it sounds like a rebound and i think it will turn into a love triangle in the end. I think in the end Maddy and Spencer will get back together after all they did run away to be together.

I have preferred Spencer when he is away from Maddy and I love that they added him to the Rosie/Sasha friendship. This is the first OT3 that has felt nature for some time (Robbie/Tash/Kim springs to mind) and I really hope they don't take a step back and end up with Spencer/Maddy again anytime soon.

I liked the fact that running away together and spending so much time with eachother put that wedge between them because it is quite realistic. They finally got their own way but when it came down to it were they really as compatible as they thought? Now if they spend the next year apart and end up gravitating back to eachother then that could be quite interesting.

But for now I like Spencer without Maddy.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

I sad that Andrew left Home and Away but he is on Melbourne Weekender now. And this week 4-8 of January Andrew will be presenting the weather on Sunrise

I've seen him on Melbourne weekender he is great as a presenter I think one day he could be on Play School the kids would love him and he would be eye candy for the Mums, aunties and baby sitters

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Andrew recently uploaded a photo to his instagram page hinting at some big news to be revealed this sunday, but a lot assume it is either an appearance on I'm a Celebrity or to become the new Sunrise weather presenter.  However I was just reading the Film & Television Training Screen Actors website it lists former Home and Away actor Andrew Morley as a Neighbours actor. Upon further reading it appears he may be coming to Ramsay Street, as his profile reads; 

"Andrew returned to Melbourne in November 2015, where he auditioned and won another series regular role, this time on long running iconic Australian series, Neighbours." 

http://www.filmtv.com.au/team

Purely speculation at this point, but Andrew seems to be very busy at the moment with fill in sunrise presenting, Melbourne Weekender and all his charity work.

35 minutes ago, joany208121 said:

Andrew recently uploaded a photo to his instagram page hinting at some big news to be revealed this sunday, but a lot assume it is either an appearance on I'm a Celebrity or to become the new Sunrise weather presenter.  However I was just reading the Film & Television Training Screen Actors website it lists former Home and Away actor Andrew Morley as a Neighbours actor. Upon further reading it appears he may be coming to Ramsay Street, as his profile reads; 

"Andrew returned to Melbourne in November 2015, where he auditioned and won another series regular role, this time on long running iconic Australian series, Neighbours." 

http://www.filmtv.com.au/team

Purely speculation at this point, but Andrew seems to be very busy at the moment with fill in sunrise presenting, Melbourne Weekender and all his charity work.

I think if he was to join neighbours id have to start watching again, it would be a shame tho if he does because I think that would make a H&A return at all pretty unlikely, it would of been great to have him back at some point id only for a visit to see old friends/family.