Logies 2013

Guest ter06

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations Steve on the Silver Logie! :D A good addition to his win in the New Talent category from last year.

I think that it is an achievement that Will got nominated because not all new comers to a show get a nomination - take for instance Nic Westaway, he was only on the nominating list but didn't get into finals contention.

As for Joel Madden winning that category, I hope that TV Week will close that loop hole next year and offer it to a non-Australian - especially one who only swivels in a chair for most of the night and has to express an opinion. If they don't close that loop hole then it would not surprise me if we find the Ricky Martin will appear on the nominating list for next year's Logies.

If anyone is interested, there are pictures of the Red Carpet arrivals here. The pictures are updated once in a while and there are many "Home and Away" stars featured in that gallery as well as other celebrities from various shows - well worth a look. :wink:

Woo hoo! Congratulations Steve Peacocke on the Silver Logie win!

He seems to be such a lovely, humble man and I am so delighted for him!

Two years on Australian TV for two Logie wins, shows what an impact he has made! Home and Away are blessed to have him on the show.

Well done Steve!

Looks like there has been a repeat of last years faux pas, with certain news sites posting the Gold Logie winner online before taking it down. :rolleyes:

Now why doesn't that surprise me... :whistling:

A shame that Catherine Mack missed out on New Talent Female but I think that she was up against stiff competition especially with Brenna Harding in the same category. At least Catherine was nominated and I'm glad that she was. At least there was no "non-Australian imposters" in this category... thank goodness for that!

Archived