Logies 2013

Guest ter06

I have to admit I have found some tweets in the past by Dan kind of inappropriate.I guess it's just a shame he has thousands of people looking at him when he lets of steam.I've only actually seen one regarding the Logies though and I agreed with him.Might look for the others.

I guess we'll never know the reason why Heath seems to be the least popular of the braxtons (though he's my fave lol).I suspect it's a number of things though.I'm sure not everyone ''just thinks he's hot'' or some such thing.I might not agree with them but they have a right to their opinions.

I agree with this. We all have bad days or feel a little down and a lot of people tweet about it. It's Just that Dan in this case is in the public eye so has people watching and people all take things differently

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah the phenomenon that is Darryl Braxton. Here's my thoughts on the matter. I think before he even entered our screens I remember people discussing this new River boy gang and how one of them was going to be paired with Charlie. Before he even entered the screen I had the feeling people were shipping them. They seemed to like Charlie (lord knows why for me I found her a pretty weak actress but each to their own) and so automatically went for a pairing before they'd even seen it develop. Then he arrived on screen, he's easy on the eye, he's an ok actor and the idea of the town policewoman falling for a bad boy was enough to gain them fans. I don't mean to be dismissive to fans i'm sure there's more to that too but that's just my theory on why some of them fell for the character.

Now if you ask me Lincoln Younes has been the strongest easily from the start acting wise. I quite like the character of Brax and Steve seems like a lovely guy, I don't rate Dan Ewing as being a great actor he's ok too so I don't feel agrieved on his part. However I can imagine that the popularity vote rather than the vote for best acting is a bit rankling on set.

If you ask me Charles Cottier acted his utter socks off last year. I know it's pretty obvious I'm the world's biggest Dex fan but what he did with his storyline was amazingly well portrayed. Lincoln was also great. I'd have liked to see this pair get nominated way before Brax. I think Dan and Lisa both seemed a bit entitled, Dan tweeting his mopey tweets because he got no nomination after constantly asking people to vote and retweeting those who did vote and Lisa being all 'amen preach it' to Dan's moping. I did not think the Rocco storyline was handled well, nor was the acting. I was moved far more by other stories. And then you have people like Charles and Lincoln who didn't once ask for votes and who did a far more superior job and deserved it more.

Anyway my two cents on it all Steve seems nice, Brax is an ok character I just think it'd be nice to see another more talented cast member take it next year rather than the one that people seem to 'fancy', and I know it's not all based on that but lets be honest a vast majority is.

Anyway my two cents on it all Steve seems nice, Brax is an ok character I just think it'd be nice to see another more talented cast member take it next year rather than the one that people seem to 'fancy', and I know it's not all based on that but lets be honest a vast majority is.

I'd definitely say the vast majority voted because they fancy him, especially if you are to look at the H&A Facebook page.

As we've already said though, it's a popularity contest and he won the most popular award, which is fair enough.

Archived