Fish may swim from Home and Away

Guest tw1057

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I do like April as a character, she's also pretty hot, and I really like Bianca as well. But I can't say that I'd miss them very much. I think they've added some really good and emotional scenes. The acting has been brilliant but I just haven't been able to connect with them like I have others like Ruby and Charlie. Even though try we're mother and daughter I always saw them as sisters. (Bet wasn't that an awesome shock back in 2009)

Anyway. To get back on topic I do get the feeling Rihainon wants to leave pretty soon and I think her contract may be up soon.

I do like April as a character, she's also pretty hot, and I really like Bianca as well. But I can't say that I'd miss them very much. I think they've added some really good and emotional scenes. The acting has been brilliant but I just haven't been able to connect with them like I have others like Ruby and Charlie. Even though try we're mother and daughter I always saw them as sisters. (Bet wasn't that an awesome shock back in 2009)

Anyway. To get back on topic I do get the feeling Rihainon wants to leave pretty soon and I think her contract may be up soon.

I do agree Rhiannon is hot :wink: , but I've never liked her character to be honest and I wouldn't miss her if she left. The same goes for Bianca as well.

I cant say I'll miss the Scott sisters when they do leave! They really have hit rock bottom after starting out with so much potential. As soon as 2010 season it was the beginning of the end for me.

I feel as if they've done nothing for 3 years. OK, they have done stuff, but there's actually generally been no storyline, just a sort of random events each sleepwalking from one to the other.

I cant say I'll miss the Scott sisters when they do leave! They really have hit rock bottom after starting out with so much potential. As soon as 2010 season it was the beginning of the end for me.

I feel as if they've done nothing for 3 years. OK, they have done stuff, but there's actually generally been no storyline, just a sort of random events each sleepwalking from one to the other.

What about Bianca's rape storyline? Or her failed marriage to Liam? Or the death of Rocco? Or Aprils OCD? Or he drug struggle? Or her relationship with Heath? Or her relationship with Dex and how she reacted to his near death experience?

I think they have had plenty of storylines and they have done plenty of stuff over the past 3 years. More then most would do.

Granted I don't watch as much as I once did, but it always felt like Bianca would be down for a few weeks because it was the rape storyline, but after it reached it hypothetical end, it was if she hadn't been raped. We reset and got ready to put Bianca through something else. With Dani, it always felt, even in 2003-2004 though there were some dodgy moments (such as the swimsuit scene, but I'm not complaining) that she was still suffering. I don't get that with Bianca.

I'm not really talking about individual events, more that each event

If we take the classic case, Bobby. It felt like everyone of her storylines, with a few exceptions during 1990, moved her forward as a character each time. From a school girl, to an ill-fated marriage, to miscarrying, to adopting a child. Bianca feels like stuff happens to her, but nothing ever really changes.

Granted I don't watch as much as I once did, but it always felt like Bianca would be down for a few weeks because it was the rape storyline, but after it reached it hypothetical end, it was if she hadn't been raped. We reset and got ready to put Bianca through something else. With Dani, it always felt, even in 2003-2004 though there were some dodgy moments (such as the swimsuit scene, but I'm not complaining) that she was still suffering. I don't get that with Bianca.

I'm not really talking about individual events, more that each event

If we take the classic case, Bobby. It felt like everyone of her storylines, with a few exceptions during 1990, moved her forward as a character each time. From a school girl, to an ill-fated marriage, to miscarrying, to adopting a child. Bianca feels like stuff happens to her, but nothing ever really changes.

I couldn't really explain it any better!

Bianca went through one of the single most life shattering things that can ever happen to a person when Rocco died, but really wheres the character development to come from such storylines. Rocco hasn't been mentioned a single time I don't think so far this year (correct me if im wrong) she went semi off the rails for a few weeks then she was cured.

Archived