Happy New Year!

Guest Chris J

As I'm busy getting ready to head for a meal and then to a party for the evening, I thought I'd take a second to wish you all a Happy New Year! Hopefully many of you in Oz have already been busy celebrating the start of 2013, but how's everyone else planning on welcoming in the new year?

I think 2013's going to be a good year for Back to the Bay. We've already got the new look forum, which will hopefully have all its issues ironed out pretty quickly, but we'll also be getting a brand new look for the main site coming early in the new year. I look forward to being more active on the forum this year after many years away, and can't wait to get more involved with things.

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year Chris and to the rest of the forum. It's been great to be a part of this forum after joining in April 2012. I've really enjoyed discussing Home and Away and even other shows to a certain extent with you guys.

Hopefully 2013 will be a prosperous one for you personally and for the show as well :)

Archived