Storming the Sand (by ScreamingQueen2006) - comments

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is sooooooooooooooooooooooooo ACE !!!!!!!, especially …….

 Belle raised an eyebrow. “How old are you five?”

Dexter took off the helmet. “I get bored during the summer holidays. Did you know that one photon torpedo could ruin your entire day?”

“Random, but no, I’ll try my best to remember that one.”

 . “There’s his girlfriend Nicole cheerleading, they’ve been seeing each other on and off since last year, since she transferred from a private school in the city. She caused quite an up roar on her first day.”

“I bet.” Belle looked over at Nicole, who smiled her perky cheerleader smile.

 “Age difference can be a good thing. You have to keep an open mind. For example, I’m 16 and you’re 18.”

 “It’s perfect your name’s Belle.”

“Why?”

Dexter met Belle's eyes again and a smile danced on his lips. “Because you’re beautiful.”

"Oh." Belle said finally, breaking the gaze by averting her eyes.

That was EXCEPTIONAL!!!!!!, especially …….

 He used all his strength to prize the lid open with his bare hands. At long last Dexter looked up to see a few hundred people engaged in Star Wars in Concert: The Orchestra Tour.

 Dexter read the program eagerly. “Woah, get your light saber ready Belle, it’s going to be a great show tonight.”

 Dexter cleared his throat. “We have information about an invasion from the Darkside.”

There was silence for a moment then the lady on the other end finally spoke. “Is that a terrorist organization?”

 “She went psycho on someone’s car. Cut the brakes.”

 “She was in love with someone who didn’t want her.” Jai cut in. “Apparently he still had feelings for his ex. Ruby thought it was an idea to hopefully bump her off so she could have the guy for herself.”

April frowned. “That’s just delusional.”

Jai nodded in agreement. “Guess love makes you do stupid things.”

 “Football players, you were right about them. They think you’re someone to make fun of.”

Dexter glanced at her. “Some of them do. Some of them treat me like I’m a frog being dissected.”

“Aww Dex, at least you’ve got me.”

“What did you think of me when we first met?”

“I thought you were a walking encyclopaedia of weirdness, Sci fi weirdness, in a good way. I also thought you were interesting and cool.” Belle spoke honestly.