Most iconic character ever?

Guest matty

Most iconic character?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Just wondering, who do you guys think was the most iconic character ever on the show, and why? I personally have to say Fisher, hands down. He exemplified HAA up until he left, IMO. So many good story lines throughout his 15 years on the show, and so many of the lines involved him in some way or other. Probably the most recognisable character, too, to those who were not regular (if at all) watchers of the show.

I voted for Bobby. Even though she was in the show for first 5,5 years, she is very well remembered. She was the foster kid who started out as town rebelion and became the foster kid, whom we saw developing into a sweet and caring person and she ended up as one of the most respected people in Summer Bay. What is more, good foster parents inspired her to become a foster mother. And that is what the show is about. Finally she was a bright character with interesting storylines and her death had left the biggest pain in people of summer bay hearts.

What I loved about H&A during Fishers days it is did seem like the Donald Fisher Show as many storylines revolved round him. I think in the early years Alf and Ailsa were just supporting characters. I think he show began with the Fletchers and Fisher, Bobby, Floss and Neville as main characters. The Stwarts and Roo, Morag and Ceila etc became more prominent later on.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived