Most iconic character ever?

Guest matty

Most iconic character?  

67 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I'm actually glad Donald FIsher is not around even though he was my favourite character. The reason why I am glad Donald is not in Home And Away is because Lucy Addarion and Louise Bowes probably wouldn't give him storylines... Donald would be a supporting character like Alf and Irene.

But back to topic, I would say Donald. Don was a complex and fascinating character and I loved his interactions with the younger cast. Summer Bay didn't feel the same without Don. Don's departure was a blow.

Agree with everything you've said James - he was integral to H&A and was a pillar of the community. I don't think the show has ever truly recovered from his departure.

Lol. Weren't you like 7 when he left.

It doesn't really matter what age you were at the time it happend, some people start watching long after it aired.

Agree with everything you've said James - he was integral to H&A and was a pillar of the community. I don't think the show has ever truly recovered from his departure.

Lol. Weren't you like 7 when he left. It doesn't really matter what age you were at the time it happend, some people start watching long after it aired. Exactly! Thanks to the WWW I've been able to see lots of old eps of H&A and this site has allowed me to read up on characters over time so I know a lot about the show thanks. Just because I didn't see it at the time doesn't mean I don't understand what it meant for the show.

Archived