Pippa and Ian's child

Guest Blaxland 89

I am sure I am not imagining it. Back in 1999 Sally went to visit Pippa as she drove Tiegan away to live with Pippa in the Carrington Ranges. Now, on Sally returned she mentioned that Pippa was pregnant again which sparked off a minor story in which Vinnie thought Sally was also pregnant.

Has this child been mentioned at all during her guest stints?

There was definitely a child, when Ian came back and explained Pippa was staying in Carrington Ranges permanently he said she hadn't come to tell people herself because she was pregnant.I think the baby was mentioned when Pippa came back the following year but not since.

Angel and Simon definitely had a child at one point, I remember Marilyn going to see them and even bringing back photos.My brain keeps insisting it was around the same time as the Ironbridge episodes in 1998 but I'm not sure if that's right.(So both Pippa and Angel had three children by different fathers.Mmm-hmm?)

I think the last time Tiegan was mentioned, was during a conversation between Alf and Sally around 2005. Sally came up with a list of kids that were 'trouble' who Pippa was able to handle (in relation I think to Ric?). As far as I remember she mentioned a few, like Bobby and Jack and then Tiegan. I remembered being quite surprised. But obviously that doesn't answer you question about if shes still there or not.

Archived