Sasha/Xavier

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really love their relationship, it's so innocent and caring. They seem to genuinely have a love for each other (although I think that part was a little rushed), I can't wait to see how their relationship fairs out

now that the trial is over.

I enjoyed the kiss between Xavier and Sasha at the end of the last episode and they said I love you I was like aww I remember when Sasha first moved to Summer Bay she didn't like Xavier then they became friends I hope they stay together for a while :)

I try not to get too attached to couples, always seem to end in heartbreak for me but I have been a longterm Xavier fan, I know he may come across as dim and different but I like that about him. He's a very good character and pairing him up with Sasha who has fast become a favourite of mine seems perfect, I love them both together and I look forward to seeing this relationship develop.

The scene between Xavier and Sasha was sooo cute on the beach and how they said I love you to one each other in tonight's episode 5495!! :wub:

But it's a pity they will break up in Week 15 or Week 16 spoilers.

:( Because the 'sasha shutting xavier out of her life after their break-up is mentioned in the 16 week spoilers in Episode 5513

Edited by ~JarlieFanEver~

I love Sasha and Xavier together

I don't want them to break up

and it was funny how John and Sid said they could kiss and hold hands but no sex how they put it was a bit funny.

Edited by Aden_Belle
Spoiler tags added.