Sasha/Xavier

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok thanks, must have missed it.

That would be so great if they got together on her birthday or even before it.

I like it that the writers are taking it slow with them. Maybe for once they can make them just a normal couple with no real drama or problems, though in Summer Bay, it doesn't seem possible for a couple to not have any problems so I'm sure something will stir things up for them at some point.

I'm liking Sasha and Xavier, I like how the writers are taking it slow, and that Sasha is scared after the whole Stu thing, its great that Xavier is not forcing her and is just willing to be a friend.... hopefully the writers do these two justice, and do the right thing.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in agreement with you all above! I really like Xavier and Sasha and have been looking forward to them getting together for awhile!

I love all the scenes with them together recently... and Xavier has really gone out of his way to help her recently.

Quick question though, Stu, I'm presuming, was in his final year of school so he was 18/19, Xavier is a year ahead so he's about 19/20. Sid brought up before when Sasha was dating Stu about the age difference but that doesn't seem to apply for her relationship with Xavier ... there's got to be about a 3 or 4 year age difference between them.

I just think it's a bit hypocritical of Sid for the age difference to be a problem with Stu but not Xavier .. although I suppose Sid's main issue with Stu was his involvement with the River Boys.

And now for the main reason I came into this thread ... I just remembered that Sasha got that surf board tattoo when she was with Stu. Surely she must still have that...? :huh:

Stu and Xavier were actually in the same year, they both finished school last year and Xavier turned 18 a few months earlier so he'd be 18/19 now.Guess after everything else that's happened, him being three years older than Sasha is the least of Sid's worries.Not sure about Sasha's tattoo, she got that infection and they obviously had to clear it up, whether that would mean getting rid of it or not I don't know.Probably not.