Biggest Bay Disasters

Guest tarzy01

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They are all disasters Per-se but some of those aren't in my opinion exactly big story line wise at least. The barn explosion/chopper crash was big but that year had loads of disasters most of them very forgetful, Belle gets stung by a bee? :huh: Kim gets electrocuted? :huh: Irene has a heart attack :huh:

What did Kim do when he got electrocuted??

Had wet dreams about Kit

They are all disasters Per-se but some of those aren't in my opinion exactly big story line wise at least. The barn explosion/chopper crash was big but that year had loads of disasters most of them very forgetful, Belle gets stung by a bee? :huh: Kim gets electrocuted? :huh: Irene has a heart attack :huh:

What did Kim do when he got electrocuted??

Had wet dreams about Kit

Oh, yes I remember now. Thanks.

There was also the bush fire in 1995.There was a period during the late '90s/early '00s where the Bay seemed to be hit by every natural disaster except a volcano...

The Bushfire was a good one and I remember being frightened when Shannon(?) tripped over Murdoch's body.

There was also the bush fire in 1995.There was a period during the late '90s/early '00s where the Bay seemed to be hit by every natural disaster except a volcano...

The Bushfire was a good one and I remember being frightened when Shannon(?) tripped over Murdoch's body.

Has there been two bushfires?

Didn't Henry and Matilda find a body in the bush?? I think it was Eve Jacobsen, who Zoe got her indentity from.

Has there been two bushfires?

Didn't Henry and Matilda find a body in the bush?? I think it was Eve Jacobsen, who Zoe got her indentity from.

I think you'll find that's Zoe McCallister, who Eve got her identity from.(Although none of the characters seemed to remember that either.)Yes, that was another bushfire from the beginning of 2005, not sure if we actually saw it on screen.

Archived