Nothing Lasts Forever (by Danni02) - comments

Lucii

Oh dear, you've only started and I'm behind already, I knew I would forget to read this!

Chapter 1 - Wow, Angelo cheated on Charlie :o I'm feeling Ruby's hatred!! Charlie being pregnant definitely makes things interesting, she still loves him :( How could you ask if it's worth continuing?? :o It is :D

Chapter 2 - I hate Angelo, I love how Charlie just tells it like it is, I can't believe he had an affair! And how could he say he still loves her? That means nothing now :angry: I would have just slapped him...and then Ruby should slap Nicole! Oh goodness, I thought he was going to say Nicole was pregnant, phew! But he better not go!!!!!!

I am loving this Danni! xo

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not the reaction that I was hoping to ahve from Angelo but I can see why Nicole may think Charlie is lying.

It's a common thing to say when you think someone is leaving you.

But poor Charlie. I'm sure she will cope because she has loads of people who love her.

I look forward to more.

Love Carina xxx :wub:

Loved that little chat between Ruby and Casey, with him asking all the awkward questions about her parents.He spoke sense too.

Oh god, Nicole.Why did she have to suggest Charlie was lying?And why did Angelo have to listen to her?If he goes back there and accuses her of that, he's just going to make everything worse...

:angry: NICOLE!!!! you total bitch! I can't believe how angry I am with her! (:lol:) But, I suppose in some weird way I can see why she'd think Charlie was lying :blink:

I liked how Ruby went to Casey for comfort, it was sweet. But then making it a lil awkward with the questions/mentionings about Ruby's dad

:wub: I love Charlie and Leah's friendship

More soon please Danni :D

Ooh I want to slap nicole even more now - I mean she know's Charlie, does she really think Charlie would stoop low enough to pretend to be pregnant??!! Grrr :angry2: Glad that Casey asked why she doesn't call Charlie mum, because he wasn't around for that stuff when it came out on the show and I've always wanted him or Brax to ask that question on the actual show. Glad that Leah and Ruby are so supportive, but I still can't believe that Angelo left just like that, hmph!! More soon please - even though I actual hate Nicole and Angelo now, it was a great update!!