Nothing Lasts Forever (by Danni02) - comments

Lucii

Yeah I don't know why you were worrried about this chapter

It was really good The emotions of the characters were written really well

Loved Charlie and Bianca's chat sounds like Charlie feels like she might have to cope with the baby on her own felt sorry for her

I felt sorry for Nicole too I know I must be the only one :ph34r: but I could see her point about being sacred about starting a family with Angelo and that he might ditch them for Charlie's baby

Look Forward to more

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I don't know why you were worrried about this chapter

It was really good The emotions of the characters were written really well

Loved Charlie and Bianca's chat sounds like Charlie feels like she might have to cope with the baby on her own felt sorry for her

I felt sorry for Nicole too I know I must be the only one :ph34r: but I could see her point about being sacred about starting a family with Angelo and that he might ditch them for Charlie's baby

Look Forward to more

I would have felt sorry for Nic too only if Angleo hadnt cheated on Charlie with her... I mena Charlie invited her into their home and she repayed her by stealing her man... :o

Danni! What a chapter! :D

Love Charlie&Bianca's friendship..... :wub: and I like how you had it questioned about Charlie sleeping with men before she gets to actually know them, stemming from Grant

:angry: Nicole! I don't care that she's all upset over Angelo been a father! KARMA love, that's what it is, KARMA (I know this is a fic, but she just gets me so :angry: )

More soon please Danni!

Just caught up on the last chapter - great work!! Glad that Bianca knows now that Charlie is pregnant and that they had a good talk about everything. Glad that Nicole seems to understand a bit more - but I still hate her and Angelo!! More soon please :D

You don't have anything to worry about. This chapter was great! :D

I love Bianca and Charlie's friendship. They really work well together! I'm glad Bianca knows about the pregnancy and will support Charlie.

I don't like Nicole in this fic. I find her a bit selfish and immature. Moving to the City seems like a good plan to me. Nicole and Angelo won't be playing happy families in front of Charlie every day and Angelo wouldn't be too far away to see his child.

More please.

Only just started reading this fic but I LOVE IT :wub:

I did like Nicole in the show but she's getting on my nerves in this fic :)

I love the mother/daughter relationship with Charlie and Ruby and I'm happy Charlie's met Brax

It's a really exciting twist with the whole pregnancy thing and I can't wait to read more! xx

Wow, great chapter :)

I hope Charlie's baby will be okay and that when Nicole and Charlie talk, they'll sort things out between them.

It's good that Angelo believes Charlie about the baby now but he shouldn't have needed proof in the first place.

I can't wait for more

Please update soon xx

:wub:

Edited by Chickiboomxx

Awesome chapter.

Glad that Bianca was there for Charlie at the ultrasound. I hope everything will be ok with the baby.

Poor Brax - he must be so confused as to why Charlie is now pushing him away. I don't blame Charlie but I feel sorry for Brax.

I guess what April said to Ruby made sense, ......... but Angelo's still a jerk. At least now he has his proof (not that he should have needed any anyway grrrr). It will be interesting to see what happens when Nicole and Charlie have their chat.

Update soon please!! :D