Nothing Lasts Forever (by Danni02) - comments

Lucii

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great update :D

Love Ruby and Charlie's relationship its so sweet :wub:

“Charlie” Ruby reached forward and took her mother’s hand in hers. “It’s alright. Talking to Case yesterday made me realise that I do have a family. I have you and I’ll have a little brother or sister, and I have Casey. You’re all I need” Charlie smiled lightly as she glazed over with tears.

:wub: this line

Angelo and Nicole are really pi**ing me off! They should just leave and never come back and Angelo should have nothing to do with the baby! :angry:

One glass shouldn't hurt....I hope it doesn't.

Maybe this is where Brax comes into it and Charlie moves on! :wub:

Loving Bianca helping to get Charlie's mind of her worries, such a good friend

More soon please x

Loved that chapter.I liked the whole chat between Charlie and Ruby, with Ruby almost being the mother in the relationship, we don't see enough of that side of them on the show anymore.After the look you gave us into Angelo's thought processes, I can kind of understand why he wondered if Charlie was telling the truth or not but he went the wrong way about it and it's no wonder Charlie was upset with him.Hope Charlie doesn't regret having that drink, not a very smart thing to do...

Chapter 3 - I HATE Nicole, how could she say Charlie is lying?? It's good that Ruby has Casey to offload to and Charlie has Leah. Angelo better believe her and not move away! And how could he ask her for proof?

Chapter 4 - I really liked this chapter. Loved Charlie and Ruby's wee chat, simply lovely :) How could Angelo accuse her of lying? I loved Charlie's reaction to him saying Nicole put the idea in his head. But demanding proof? And now she's out drinking, that's really not good. I hope Angelo doesn't walk in cos he'll never believe her now and he'll jet off to Italy with his "family".

Loving this Danni! xo

I really like Ruby and Charlie's Reletionship in this

Didn't like Angelo asking for proof about the baby :angry: really not liking him in this story

Oh No don't have a drink Charlie I can sense trouble here with the whole alcohol thing

Ooh I really, really, really want to hit Angelo (and Nicole for that matter) right now!! Asking for proof??!! Grrr!!! I also think that Angelo or Nicole will see her drinking and then go off to Italy and not believe her until it's too late. I definitely smell trouble with her drinking - either getting caught or something will happen to the baby. Hope Brax comes into the story soon. Update soon please I'm really liking this story :).