Nothing Lasts Forever (by Danni02) - comments

Lucii

Danni!!!!!!!!!!!

Amazing! Fantastic end to the whole story, which, has been fab form start to finish!

so cute that Jacob went dressed as a pirate! :wub:

and Jacob calling Brax daddy! so super cute! :wub:

Charlie and Brax trying for a baby! :wub::D

DEFINITELY will be reading the sequel........:D

Okay” Charlie nodded as she pulled back “Let’s do this. Let’s have a baby”

“Yeah” Brax smiled as he pulled back from the hug and looked into Charlie’s expressive blue eyes.

“Yes” Charlie smiled and Brax grinned excitedly as he pulled her into another hug.

“And, you know” Brax said as he stayed in the embrace. “You’re right. Nothing does last forever” Brax said and Charlie pulled back and looked at him worriedly. “Nothing lasts forever” Brax smiled lightly as he cupped his hand around Charlie’s cheek. “Except you and me”

Has to be the sweetest/loveliest bit I read! (And I ain't much of a romantic)

Thank you fro writing this Danni!

• Replies 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I throughly enjoyed this story you did a wonderful job with it!

I'm so looking forward to the sequel. I can't imagine it will be all smooth sailing, I'm guessing maybe complications with getting pregnant(??) or something. Hmm whatever it may be I will definitely be reading and following.

Hope you have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year :)

Beautiful Beautiful ending. :)

Happy for Brax and Charlie yaay they are gonna have a baby. :wub:

So glad that Ruby got past her rape and glad that her and Xavier are together.

Going to go read the sequel now I am sure it's going to be just as great as this fanfic. :D

Edited by QUIET ACHIEVER
SPAG

First of I am going to apologize massively for the huge amounts of updates I missed :( I'm really really really sorry but I've caught up and jesus christ you had me in tears!

Poor Ruby :( Cannot believe Casey would do something like that though but I'm glad he realised that he did actually rape her and I'm glad he got sent down on it. Love Xavier and Charlie's friendship through Ruby's attack.

CHAX :wub: could they have gotten any more ridiculously cuter in this fic? :) I love how Jacob was wary towards Brax at first but now calling him daddy made me smile a lot!

Fantastically written, and I am off to read the sequel. You have a serious talent for writing! :) x

Chapter 95 - Poor Ruby. :(

Chapter 96 - I'm so glad Charlie got the confession from Casey. Poor Charlie, being expelled from the force. :(

Chapter 97 - I feel sorry for Charlie. Jacob's so cute.

Chapter 98 - Brax was so funny suggesting Charlie should be a bikini model. :lol:

Chapter 99 - I'm glad Brax and Jacob are getting along now.

Chapter 100 - Aww, Charlie and Brax are going to have a baby. :wub:

Amazing fanfic, Danni. :D

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Nothing Lasts Forever (by Danni02) - comments