I love Charlie and Bianca's Friendship

Guest Edward Skylover

Very much agree...both actors are probably friends offscreen too so that would help naturally!

I'm not sure what the scriptwriters could really do though about building it up....:unsure:

Like I suppose Leah showed her true friendship to Sally when she agreed to be Pippa's surrogate mother...but I can't really remember how they have developed friendship much other than that on the show...?!

There's more obviously, I just can't think of them! :P

Good point though!

I love seeing these two together!

They were really sweet and funny in the Diner when they were talking about Charlie's birthday! :)

I'm not sure what the scriptwriters could really do though about building it up....:unsure:

I think just giving them scenes together in the diner, or showing that they actually spend time together like at Charlie's borthday. I'd love to see them go shoppiong together and talking about their problems with men. :D

Also, I know that Leah and Charlie are meant to be friends, but I find Charlie/Bianca more realistic than Leah/Charlie.

I agree! I love there friendship. But I think they should also have more scenes with Leah. Like they did at the singles party at Angelos. That was great!

But its like Leah & Rachel had a great friendship as did Leah & Sally but we hardly saw Leah/Sally/Rachel being real friends. So I hope they have real friends scenes with Bianca/Leah/Charlie.

• 2 weeks later...

I enjoy watching the friendship between Charlie and Bianca developing. It's a shame that they don't share more screen time together as they can compare notes about living with teens etc.

I'd also like to see more scenes with Bianca and Leah. They also have the potential of becoming good friends and at least with Charlie thrown into the mix they would have a hoot of a time either partying on the town, having a girls night in or just catching up for a chat session. There wouldn't be a dull moment when those three are around. :P

• 2 weeks later...

I like the friendship between Charlie and Bianca.

In the beginning I didn't really like Bianca at all, but now she's better.

They also have something in common, Their love for the Braxton brothers..

I hope they grow closer and maybe starts to learn stuff about each other too soon.

I think Biancas relationship to April is kind of similat to the one Charlie had with Ruby in the beginning.

Somtimes I even feel Bianca act more like a mother to April than Charlie to Ruby, somthing they could discuss..

Archived