I love Charlie and Bianca's Friendship

Guest Edward Skylover

Bianca doesn't really love the Braxton Brothers... she only slept with Heath cos she was upset about losing Liam.

I thouht she used to like him. I seems like he likes her anyway.

I don't think she did, she told him that she was only using him because Liam was gone.

Back to Charlie and Bianca's friendship, I think it really works.

They are around the same age.

And live with teenagers.

Plus they seem to really enjoy each others company when they do have scenes together. There just aren't enough of them!

• 2 weeks later...

I love Charlie and Bianca's friendship but it would be nice if Bianca and Charlie had a few more scenes together than they do already they are best friends and they don't really talk. The episode of Charlie's birthday was the most I had seen them talk in ages!

We would have heaps of great scenes if they got put together more I loved that scene with them in the diner on the episode of Charlies birthday.

With this storyline thats hapeening right now to Bianca I would have thought Charlie would have been over first thing, instead we see her in her cop uniform, fair enough, but I would have liked to see them talking... but maybe thats to come still.

• 1 month later...

Back to Charlie and Bianca's friendship, I think it really works.

They are around the same age.

And live with teenagers.

Plus they seem to really enjoy each others company when they do have scenes together. There just aren't enough of them!

Totally agree.

They have so much in common. And their on screen chemistry as friends is very realistic and it work's.

Of the top of my head I can think of a few:

- When Charlie is helping Bianca after Liam leaves.

-When Bianca talks to Charlie about her relationship with Heath.

-when Bianca organizes Charlie's Birthday.

-When Bianca asks Charlie for help when Heath gives her grief

-When Charlie is very protective over Bianca when Heath is hassling her.

I think the writers should definitely take advantage of this good chemistry and give them more storylines together.

Archived