A Voice in My Ear (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Jen

Nicole/Lucas. Why do I now want to ship that? This is not good. I keep imagining Lucas as this 17 year old boy, like how he was when he was with Matilda, but then it occurs to me that he'd be 22 and all grown up and it would actually be pretty hot to see him making out with Nicole. What is my brain actually doing right now?

It was funny how everyone seemed to clue into Rabbit's presence that quickly. Again, I adore the Rabbit/Miles interaction :).

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how old Lucas is now, if Nicole is 19? He must be what, 22? ish?

I keep imagining Lucas as this 17 year old boy, like how he was when he was with Matilda, but then it occurs to me that he'd be 22 and all grown up and it would actually be pretty hot to see him making out with Nicole.

Yes, Lucas was in the same year as Aden and Belle, two years above Nicole who was in the same year as Geoff, so he'd be about 21/22.

Huge thanks for all the comments, hopefully I'll manage to get another chapter up later in the week.

Chapter 3: What a nice surprise! Lucas is back in the Bay! I wonder why he came back. I just love the interaction between Rabbit and Miles.

Chapter 4: the conversation between Liam and Miles was a bit weird but funny. And the light bulb came in handy! :P

Chapter 5: I liked how Colleen was talking about Bunny! :lol: Miles can’t act very natural. He’ll have to work on that. Lucas and Nicole? I had never thought of that. Then again, Lucas had already left the Bay when she arrived so it’s probably normal I had never thought of it! :P But I like it!

I'm hooked. More please! :)

Miranda chuckled to herself as she read her friend Red Ranger's new episode. Romeo and Xavier wrestling? Nicole and Lucas snogging- sorry, pashing? Alf saying 'flaming drongo'?

Miranda was overcome with admiration at Red Ranger's expert handling of all these situations but rather worried that she had started talking about herself in the third person... Call it extreme tiredness due to small child waking her up all night but the world was starting to blur and look unreal.

She hoped that RR would carry on with the story as it was developing into a comical masterpiece. She still didn't get any gay vibe from the wonderful Xavier though, he always seemed to be a ladies man. Or was that just a front? And the return of the lovely Mr Holden junior was a dream come true, just what Miss Franklin needed.

:wink::lol:

Edited by Miranda

Xavier/Romeo bromance of awesome. Great dialogue between the two of them. Especially;

“So, any luck in finding someone more girl-like than me to spend time with?”Romeo asked as he and Xavier towelled themselves down after their surf.

“Well, it’s a tough call,”Xavier replied with a teasing edge to his voice,“You are pretty girly.”

Xavier rolled his eyes.“Great, so now she thinks she’s turned me gay.”

Romeo patted him on the shoulder.“Then, my young friend, we need to come up with a concerted plan of action.”

“And not touch each other in public so much.”

Romeo hastily withdrew the hand.“Yeah.”

Hearts everywhere for all of this <3.

The chess analogy is great. Hmm... I wonder who the King is. I don't know whether it's intentional or not, but the allusion to chess and King's made me thinks of Queens and then Alice in Wonderland :wink:. Or maybe my imagination just ran away from me...

Again, I adore the Lucas/Nicole pairing.