A Voice in My Ear (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Jen

*chin hands* I think I like Rabbit more now, than when she was on the show. She has this right amount of snark and sass, but is still innocent and has a youthful feel :). I'm so intrigued by where you are going to take this story.

• 7 years later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yay you wrote another fic! And yay Rabbit is back! :D I wonder how she is going to help the boys out. :unsure: I hope Miles is alright though because seeing and talking to Rabbit again doesn't sound too good, does it? :unsure: I enjoy Alf and Nicole's relationship. It's a bit like he thinks of her as his granddaughter.

More please.

"Apart from providing the usual sarcastic commentary and cuteness, is there any reason why you’re here?”

Oh, okay. See this quote? Pretty much sums up everything. This fic contains both so much sarcastic commentary and cuteness, that it's almost too much. And you're only up to the second chapter. I adore your Rabbit voice so much.

And Romeo/Xavier as gay best friends, I have no objections to this.